Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women, can't live with em....can't live with em.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women, can't live with em....can't live with em.

So this may not be juicy enough for everyone to debate over....

When it comes to women, I seem to have a hard time relating to my own gender.

Let me explain why. I find that most women I meet seem to have a cattiness about them. They may seem stand-offish or they may even be sweet to your face, but when you turn your back to walk away, they often glare at you while throwing insults in whispers to their friends.

The funny thing about it is....women do it to their own friends, too.
    Some are sweet to your face, while others are bluntly sarcastic towards you all the while carrying a smile upon their faces.

If a woman feels threatened in any way by another woman, she lashes out by berating everything about the poor girl. This is done out of jealousy.

This is why I don't like women in general.

DISCLAIMER!!! This is not about ALL women.....just most of them.

I am a woman & most of my friends are guys. Guys really don't do that type of thing. The irony of it is a lot of my guy friends whose girls hate me for being their guy's friend.....I can't be the chick's friend because of the reason above.

Funny, huh?

I also speak with a lot of women who also say they don't like women either!
    I wonder why this is the case.

Originally posted by Jewels

Let me explain why. I find that most women I meet seem to have a cattiness about them. They may seem stand-offish or they may even be sweet to your face, but when you turn your back to walk away, they often glare at you while throwing insults in whispers to their friends.

Some are sweet to your face, while others are bluntly sarcastic towards you all the while carrying a smile upon their faces.

If a woman feels threatened in any way by another woman, she lashes out by berating everything about the poor girl. This is done out of jealousy.

I am a woman & most of my friends are guys. Guys really don't do that type of thing. The irony of it is a lot of my guy friends whose girls hate me for being their guy's friend.....I can't be the chick's friend because of the reason above.

Funny, huh?

My last GF was the same way.... she always ended up in huge fights with girl roomates when she had one... no matter how close they were before. It always ended catty. She gets along great with guys though.

I dunno.... It'll probably be a while before I live with a woman again... so oh well...

Comment

I know a lot of women who feel the same way, and I've noticed that a lot of the girls that I tend to hang out with feel the same way as you. My best friend is a girl, and all of her closest friends are guys. She's friends with some women because they're mutual friends with her guy friends, but she tends to keep them at arm's length and only hang out with them at large gatherings. I've seen some of the cattiness that you speak of first hand, by the way. It can get downright mean.

I'd never treat my guy friends the way that some of the girls I know treat their female friends. It's insane. But as mentioned ad nauseum in other threads, women are all insane - it's just a matter of varying degrees.
      HEAR ME ROAR!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Funny, huh?

Well, I think most of that is just a weak woman's way of competeting with other women. But instead bringing themselves up a notch by trying to out-do, out-think, out-live, out-happy, out-whatever, they try to take other women down a notch by insulting, back stabbing, glaring, condsending, holier-than-though-ing and other bad "ings".

I guess the weak women are too lazy bring themselves up so they have to trash the other ladies (like yourself) that do. It reminds them of their inferiority when they see a string woman and they don't like that.

This is obviously not true with all women but it may be with a couple.

Comment

Jewels, I have a hard time fingering just 1/2 of the population.

I've seen women who are jerks and men who are jerks.

President Reagan had it right when he said, "Trust but verify."

My daddy made it a little simpler: "Watch your back door."

-----

Comment

Funny, huh?

I know what you mean about the cattiness Jewels.

When I was a teacher, I preferred a classfull of boys anyday to teaching girls, especially the older they got. The boys were more in your face but fun too whereas some of the girls were just catty.
            Last edited by Peanut; 05-31-2012, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
              I know a lot of women who feel the same way, and I've noticed that a lot of the girls that I tend to hang out with feel the same way as you. My best friend is a girl, and all of her closest friends are guys. She's friends with some women because they're mutual friends with her guy friends, but she tends to keep them at arm's length and only hang out with them at large gatherings. I've seen some of the cattiness that you speak of first hand, by the way. It can get downright mean.

I'd never treat my guy friends the way that some of the girls I know treat their female friends. It's insane. But as mentioned ad nauseum in other threads, women are all insane - it's just a matter of varying degrees.
              We'd have to be-to put up with you men!

Seriously...this is why I dont hang out with girls. I get along so much better with men. They tell you like it is, and dont play coy or catty. Plus, I happen to like some of the same stuff that guys do, and hate most "girlie" stuff out there.
              I love football, car racing and ATVing....I hate house cleaning, painting my fingernails and shoe shopping.
              I'm a redneck woman!
              sigpic
              Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
              -Sean Payton

Comment

Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                We'd have to be-to put up with you men!

Seriously...this is why I dont hang out with girls. I get along so much better with men. They tell you like it is, and dont play coy or catty. Plus, I happen to like some of the same stuff that guys do, and hate most "girlie" stuff out there.
                I love football, car racing and ATVing....I hate house cleaning, painting my fingernails and shoe shopping.
                I'm a redneck woman!
                Not a big country fan, but Gretchen Wilson sings about that. Good song.

I have to say, it's a bit discouraging that women are like that.
                I'm both a Tom-boy and a girlie girl.

I fish, I'm a musician, I love sports (go Broncos...go Cards), etc.
                I love shoes, wear pink (sometimes), and can enjoy the occasional chick flick.

My guy friends love me, but we know the friendships have their limits. Once a guy is taken, the friendship will taper off because the girl just can't deal with it. I've had a few guys try to stand their ground, but it never ended-up doing them any good. I could go on all day about it. What happens is when my buddies make plans to do something with the "guys" and I'm invited, nobody tells their women that I'm going. They have to "sneak". This makes me feel a bit cheap even though I can count my "partners" on one hand!

And all because I will walk into a strip bar with any buddy or boyfriend and buy him a lap dance. Why? Because if he can go shopping with me for 3 hours nonstop then he deserves it.

Fact is, I think guys make better friends.

Comment

Guys do make better friends.

I'd hate to work in an office full of women. I would not fit in, I dont think....
                  sigpic

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                  -Sean Payton

Comment

I agree. I find that most women are difficult.......

Comment

I have felt this way since High School, when I was out sick for 3 weeks, came back to find out that even my best friend (girl) was spreading rumors and talking about me behind my back... None of my guy friends did that.

What I have always appreciated about men is that if they have a problem with you, they're going to come tell it to you right to your face... no beating around the bush, and no gossiping behind your back. I know when I've upset my guy friends, because they'll tell me. Usually, if I have upset a girl friend, I find out because another friend tells me what is now going on behind my back.

I'd take straight-up honesty over backstabbing any day.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                        Guys do make better friends.

I'd hate to work in an office full of women. I would not fit in, I dont think....
                        Try working in an Elementary School.
                        sigpic

Comment

I love men.....

Damnit, why do I have such trouble with dating them?

Comment

Originally posted by redbirdy80
                            I have felt this way since High School, when I was out sick for 3 weeks, came back to find out that even my best friend (girl) was spreading rumors and talking about me behind my back... None of my guy friends did that.

What I have always appreciated about men is that if they have a problem with you, they're going to come tell it to you right to your face... no beating around the bush, and no gossiping behind your back. I know when I've upset my guy friends, because they'll tell me. Usually, if I have upset a girl friend, I find out because another friend tells me what is now going on behind my back.

I'd take straight-up honesty over backstabbing any day.
                            I hate you.

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon
                              I hate you.
                              Brothers arent men. They are a pain in the ass!
                              sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

Working...
                              X