Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women, can't live with em....can't live with em.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
    If this thread isn't stereotyping, then I don't know what is!!!

If it weren't true, this post would have drifted quietly off somewhere.

You know I'm so right. AND I'M A CHICK!

Comment

Originally posted by Jewels
      Take it out in trade?
      Hit me up, woman!

(with CP's, duh!)
      HEAR ME ROAR!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
        Hit me up, woman!

(with CP's, duh!)
        NOW WHY WON'T IT LET ME....

It says I have to spread status? Whah?

Okay...so The first chance I get...you get some....cp's

lol

Comment

So this may not be juicy enough for everyone to debate over....

When it comes to women, I seem to have a hard time relating to my own gender.

Let me explain why. I find that most women I meet seem to have a cattiness about them. They may seem stand-offish or they may even be sweet to your face, but when you turn your back to walk away, they often glare at you while throwing insults in whispers to their friends.

The funny thing about it is....women do it to their own friends, too.
          Some are sweet to your face, while others are bluntly sarcastic towards you all the while carrying a smile upon their faces.

If a woman feels threatened in any way by another woman, she lashes out by berating everything about the poor girl. This is done out of jealousy.

This is why I don't like women in general.

DISCLAIMER!!! This is not about ALL women.....just most of them.

I am a woman & most of my friends are guys. Guys really don't do that type of thing. The irony of it is a lot of my guy friends whose girls hate me for being their guy's friend.....I can't be the chick's friend because of the reason above.

Funny, huh?

I also speak with a lot of women who also say they don't like women either!
          I wonder why this is the case.
          OUt of the 29 employees I work with, all but 7 are women.

They are the biggest back stabbing chicks I have ever been around. Not to us guys, but to each other.

I just sit back and watch. A few of them are really cool and pretty easy on thee eyes also, and don't get involved in it. Those that do are bad. I think it has somehing to do with looks...atleast here. The hot chicks are relaxed and nice, but the other ones are out for blood. Maybe its a jealousy thing amongst them all.

Comment

Originally posted by watchthemiddle
            OUt of the 29 employees I work with, all but 7 are women.

They are the biggest back stabbing chicks I have ever been around. Not to us guys, but to each other.

I just sit back and watch. A few of them are really cool and pretty easy on thee eyes also, and don't get involved in it. Those that do are bad. I think it has somehing to do with looks...atleast here. The hot chicks are relaxed and nice, but the other ones are out for blood. Maybe its a jealousy thing amongst them all.
            It's ALL about jealousy... looks, success, money, you NAME it! Women will find any way they can to tear each other down! (Behind your back, of course. Then they're sticky sweet to your face... It's the two-facedness that bothers me the most. Say what you mean and then leave me alone. )
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon
              I hate you.
              See, now THAT'S what I'm talking about!
              sigpic

Comment

Lmao!!!!

I meant CP's
                Get your mind out of the gutter.

it's WAY too late to tell trych that. . . . right birdy?!!

Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon
                  My last GF was the same way.... she always ended up in huge fights with girl roomates when she had one... no matter how close they were before. It always ended catty. She gets along great with guys though.

I dunno.... It'll probably be a while before I live with a woman again... so oh well...

Yeessss..woman hater

INDEED

Comment

Yeessss..woman hater

INDEED

Comment

True, many girls act like this. A couple of my friends (girls) decided to rent an apartment with a guy or with their family, because they didn't want to live with another girl.

:salute:

Comment

Women are evil.

If it wasn't for women, we'd still be in the Guarden of Eden.

See Yuz.

Comment

Working...
                        X