No announcement yet.

Non-Bronco Mods?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't the process of voting and going through the decision of picking a new mod violate the new no Politic threads???

Isn't this one and all the other moderator threads a form of politics????

Comment

I think some Non-bronco fans would be able to do a good job on the boards.

I'd trust WhoDey as a mod. I also think that posters such as KCLady and maybe Silver_Black would be able to do well as mods. I think that open mindness, patience, time and respect are needed to be a mod. Some Non-Bronco fans have it

:salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_f1
        I think some Non-bronco fans would be able to do a good job on the boards.

I'd trust WhoDey as a mod. I also think that posters such as KCLady and maybe Silver_Black would be able to do well as mods. I think that open mindness, patience, time and respect are needed to be a mod. Some Non-Bronco fans have it

now, i've come to appreciate silver-black but. . . . .

a RAIDERS fan moderating the BRONCOS board??!!!!

bite your tongue, man!!!

Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Originally posted by dogfish

bite your tongue, man!!!

That there's fighting words...

Comment

Originally posted by dogfish

bite your tongue, man!!!

Haha, that would be kinda scary wouldn't it

:salute:

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco16
              DIE WHODEY DIE? lol.... Cmon whodey, we would never let it go THAT far lol .

If it happend, I would be cool with it. The new Mod would have to be approved from the admin, and if he thought they were right for the job, then they are.

B4B, I appreciate that! I made the thread that way, because I don't know whether I would seriously consider going for it anyhow. I haven't thrown my name into the hat because of the whole "non-Bronco" thing. Besides, I have too much fun giving the mods work to do - why would I do that to myself?
              HEAR ME ROAR!
              sigpic
              Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by NASurfer
                WhoDey, I think you'd be the top candidate if we went in that direction.

I think it would be easier if we had Bronco Mods. We woulden't want people accusing you of anything.

Besides I'm looking forward to the wars in the smack room before the Cincy - Denver game.
                And my dude, a war it will be! I seriously can't think of a better Christmas gift than to get a week of serious smack with all of my friends here. It should be a great time. And when we win, there'll be a lot of members here who've lost avatar bets sporting "WE ARE NOT DEY!"

I appreciate you saying that I'd be a good candidate, allegiance aside, though. I take it as a heck of a compliment.
                HEAR ME ROAR!
                sigpic
                Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Working...
                X