Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

philidelphia's new reciever about to hatch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AZ Snake Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by bcbronc
    or something like that. this sight has a live web cam on a bald eagle nest. the eggs are supposed to hatch any day now. its kind of neat.
    --- I saw the Mom feeding them --- way cool !!!

---

Leave a comment:

• Broncosinindy
    replied
    i think one of the chicks is dead or am i just imageing things

Leave a comment:

• bcbronc
    replied
    there's now a new camera on a different nest with two little babies in it. they so cute!

Leave a comment:

• 2 Minute Warning
    replied
    Originally posted by Giveemlove
    My mom has a bird nesting in her yard every year and every time she has babies, she always pushes one of the babies out of the nest.....every year we find at least one baby... last year my mom nursed the baby for a few weeks then called in the animal control who took the baby in until the baby was old enough to try to set free. So sad.
    We usually have Catbirds, Robins, BlueBirds, HummingBirds, Phoebes, CedarWaxwings, Chickadees (and some I'm probably forgetting ) nesting in our back yard or *on and around the porch. We live on a Fish and Wildlife station so have a big back yard lol.

Last year a CedarWaxwing got bootd out of his nest early, one of our freinds down the road has a license to care for them till they are old enough to fly, so it works out well. It always amazes me how fast they grow!

Leave a comment:

• Giveemlove
    replied
    Originally posted by Summerz
    I love stuff like this thanks!!

We frequently have birds nesting in our yard(I'm always a nervous(wreck) mother until the wee ones take flight)

My mom has a bird nesting in her yard every year and every time she has babies, she always pushes one of the babies out of the nest.....every year we find at least one baby... last year my mom nursed the baby for a few weeks then called in the animal control who took the baby in until the baby was old enough to try to set free. So sad.

Leave a comment:

• bcbronc
    replied
    Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan
    --- Hey wait a minute !!!

--- Is this nest in the land of the midnight sun?

--- Or is this "live-cam" just a re-run ?

--- Why are all the birds wide awake and chirping away ?

--- It's night time here ---

---

ya i think it is reruns now. weird, it did get dark the other day, but its dark at my house now, and this thing is just a short boat ride away.

what did you do AZ?

Leave a comment:

• AZ Snake Fan
    replied
    --- Hey wait a minute !!!

--- Is this nest in the land of the midnight sun?

--- Or is this "live-cam" just a re-run ?

--- Why are all the birds wide awake and chirping away ?

--- It's night time here ---

---

Leave a comment:

• twotone
    replied
    Bah! I just want to know what the eagle is looking at

Pretty cool though, with my luck I'd watch for days and then go to the bathroom and BAM, little babies already hatched.

Leave a comment:

• 2 Minute Warning
    replied
    I love stuff like this thanks!!

We frequently have birds nesting in our yard(I'm always a nervous(wreck) mother until the wee ones take flight)

Leave a comment:

• Giveemlove
    replied
    Watched the cam for awhile....had forgotten what beautiful birds eagles are.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• AZ Snake Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by bcbronc
    or something like that. this sight has a live web cam on a bald eagle nest. the eggs are supposed to hatch any day now. its kind of neat.

--- This site is way cool bc !!!

--- I would love to see the mate drop off lunch !!!

--- After hatching, both will hunt !!!

--- Thanks for the link bc !!!

---

Leave a comment:

• bcbronc
    started a topic philidelphia's new reciever about to hatch?

philidelphia's new reciever about to hatch?

Working...
X