Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

--- 3 Gators Eat 3 Gals In 1 Week !!! ---

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • --- 3 Gators Eat 3 Gals In 1 Week !!! ---

    --- As urbun sprawl encroaches the wetlands of Florida, folks are coming in contact with wildlife more often ---

    --- It was the animals' habitat and then people start building homes ---

    --- The same thing happens here in AZ ---

    --- People want to live in pristine desert surroundings, but scream and holler on TV about rattlers and scorpions ---

    --- Folks build houses out in the desert, then they cry and complain when an eagle flies off with Foo-Foo, or a coyote gets the cat ---

    --- It's too bad, but these folks need to have an understanding of their environment, whether it be AZ or Florida ---

    --- Protect your pets, your children, and protect yourself !!! ---

    --- Know where you are living --- this ain't back east !!!


    3 Gators Eat 3 Gals


    ---

    .

    May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
    My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

  • #2
    It's always hard to imagine actually seeing someone killed that way. I wonder if that one girl's friends are okay; that would be very traumatic.


    "When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
    - Carl Sagan

    Comment


    • #3
      Yeah this is sad news.
      AZ, you give good advice in your thread.
      Emancipate your mind!
      The People's Poster

      Comment


      • #4
        AZ.......You are on a roll tonight....but I did hear this on the morning news...what a way to go....
        Tony G


        The Chefs

        Comment


        • #5
          Actually, that is back east.

          "The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
            Actually, that is back east.

            Originally posted by Az Snake Fan
            --- The same thing happens here in AZ ---

            --- People want to live in pristine desert surroundings, but scream and holler on TV about rattlers and scorpions ---

            --- Folks build houses out in the desert, then they cry and complain when an eagle flies off with Foo-Foo, or a coyote gets the cat ---

            --- It's too bad, but these folks need to have an understanding of their environment, whether it be AZ or Florida ---

            --- Protect your pets, your children, and protect yourself !!! ---

            --- Know where you are living --- this ain't back east !!!
            3 Gators Eat 3 Gals



            --- NJ --- the gators were in Florida (SE) --- the coyotes are out here (W) ---

            --- and all the pilgrims are moving out here from back East ---


            .

            May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
            The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
            http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
            My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

            Comment


            • #7
              Good thing I just like the Dolphins and dont swim with them

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Fins4Life
                Good thing I just like the Dolphins and dont swim with them
                You know what they say, fins......
                "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                men."

                -- Samuel Adams

                sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  ....it's never too late to learn......
                  "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                  tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                  men."

                  -- Samuel Adams

                  sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan
                    --- As urbun sprawl encroaches the wetlands of Florida, folks are coming in contact with wildlife more often ---

                    --- It was the animals' habitat and then people start building homes ---

                    --- The same thing happens here in AZ ---

                    --- People want to live in pristine desert surroundings, but scream and holler on TV about rattlers and scorpions ---

                    --- Folks build houses out in the desert, then they cry and complain when an eagle flies off with Foo-Foo, or a coyote gets the cat ---

                    --- It's too bad, but these folks need to have an understanding of their environment, whether it be AZ or Florida ---

                    --- Protect your pets, your children, and protect yourself !!! ---

                    --- Know where you are living --- this ain't back east !!!


                    3 Gators Eat 3 Gals


                    ---

                    .
                    //////////////

                    That is why you kill every living thing that might endanger your family when you are taking over the land you want. Hunting is a good thing.
                    The Hebrew Hammer's DVD Collection

                    Reggie Bush IR watch-( 5 mins into practice and he pulls up lame.)

                    What will happen when he gets hit by the men in practice.








                    communism has only killed 100 million people. Let's give it another chance.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X