Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Three Tests!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Three Tests!!!!!!!!!!!

    Three Tests

    A guy walks into a bar and notices a very large jar on the
    counter and
    sees it's filled to the brim with $10 bills. The man guesses
    there must
    be thousands of dollars in it. He approaches the bartender and
    asks,
    "What's up with the jar?"

    "Well, you pay ten dollars and, if you pass three tests, you get
    all the money."

    The man certainly isn't going to pass this up. "What are the
    three tests?"

    "Pay first,"
    says the bartender. "Those are the rules."

    So the man give him the $10 and the bartender drops it into the
    jar.
    "OK." the bartender says, "Here's what you need to do. First you
    have
    to drink that entire gallon of pepper tequila... the whole
    thing,
    all at
    once... and you can't make a face while doing it. Second,
    there's a pit bull chained-up out back with a sore tooth. You have to remove
    the tooth
    with your bare hands. Third, there's a 90 year-old woman
    upstairs
    who has never reached orgasm during intercourse. You've gotta make
    things right for her." The man is stunned.

    "I know I paid my 10 bucks, but I'm not an idiot! I won't do it! You
    have to be nuts to drink a gallon of pepper tequila, and then do
    those other things!"

    "Your call," says the bartender, "but your money stays where it is."

    As time goes on and the man has a few drinks, then a few more, he
    asks,
    "Wherez zat teeqeelah?"

    He grabs the gallon with both hands and downs it with a big
    slurp. Tears are streaming down both cheeks, but he doesn't make a face.
    Next, he
    staggers out back where the pit bull is chained-up and soon all
    the people inside the bar hear a huge, noisy, scuffle going on
    outside. They hear the pit bull barking, the guy screaming, the pit bull
    yelping and then.... silence. Just when they think the man surely must be
    dead, he staggers back into the bar, with his shirt ripped and large,
    bloody scratches all over his body.

    "Now," he says, "where's the old woman
    with the sore tooth.
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

  • #2
    Administrator

    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by arapaho
      Three Tests

      A guy walks into a bar and notices a very large jar on the
      counter and
      sees it's filled to the brim with $10 bills. The man guesses
      there must
      be thousands of dollars in it. He approaches the bartender and
      asks,
      "What's up with the jar?"

      "Well, you pay ten dollars and, if you pass three tests, you get
      all the money."

      The man certainly isn't going to pass this up. "What are the
      three tests?"

      "Pay first,"
      says the bartender. "Those are the rules."

      So the man give him the $10 and the bartender drops it into the
      jar.
      "OK." the bartender says, "Here's what you need to do. First you
      have
      to drink that entire gallon of pepper tequila... the whole
      thing,
      all at
      once... and you can't make a face while doing it. Second,
      there's a pit bull chained-up out back with a sore tooth. You have to remove
      the tooth
      with your bare hands. Third, there's a 90 year-old woman
      upstairs
      who has never reached orgasm during intercourse. You've gotta make
      things right for her." The man is stunned.

      "I know I paid my 10 bucks, but I'm not an idiot! I won't do it! You
      have to be nuts to drink a gallon of pepper tequila, and then do
      those other things!"

      "Your call," says the bartender, "but your money stays where it is."

      As time goes on and the man has a few drinks, then a few more, he
      asks,
      "Wherez zat teeqeelah?"

      He grabs the gallon with both hands and downs it with a big
      slurp. Tears are streaming down both cheeks, but he doesn't make a face.
      Next, he
      staggers out back where the pit bull is chained-up and soon all
      the people inside the bar hear a huge, noisy, scuffle going on
      outside. They hear the pit bull barking, the guy screaming, the pit bull
      yelping and then.... silence. Just when they think the man surely must be
      dead, he staggers back into the bar, with his shirt ripped and large,
      bloody scratches all over his body.

      "Now," he says, "where's the old woman
      with the sore tooth.
      AHAHAAHAAAAHAHA Thats so funny!!! CP coming your way!!!


      edit: darn, You must spread some Contributor Status around before giving it to arapaho again.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        OMG!! That was good!
        Ready for the friggen season already!

        Comment


        • #5
          No pun intended, but I saw that coming. Nice joke though.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by DevilSpawn
            No pun intended, but I saw that coming. Nice joke though.


            What pun?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by LordTrychon


              What pun?

              The Bull...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by DevilSpawn
                The Bull...
                Lol, I get it...
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  I tried to make it ever so subtle to avoid the Fun Police.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by DevilSpawn
                    I tried to make it ever so subtle to avoid the Fun Police.
                    Yea... I mean Ahem, nothing wrong with it.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Damn thats funny. cp for ya when I have some
                      [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                      Adopted player Lindsey

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        That's a good one!
                        MMA News
                        MMA News 247

                        Comment


                        • #13


                          .......................


                          "When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                          - Carl Sagan

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Wow




                            :salute:

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X