• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just applied for my first 3 colleges

Lehigh University
    Monmouth University
    Penn State University

Scored a 1,350 on my SATs... I have a 3.85 GPA...

I'm pretty much set as long as I don't screw up totally in my senior year.

Ahh, life is good right now
    sigpic

Congratulations. Don't spend too much.

Comment

Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
      Lehigh University
      Monmouth University
      Penn State University

Congratulations and good luck with making a choice. It sounds like you are in prime position.
      NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Lehigh University
        Monmouth University
        Penn State University

Congrats!!! That is really great! All of the colleges listed are really good. What are you planning on studying?

Enjoy life!
        Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Wow, Congratz mate, those are some nice colleges...

Hopefully I got that kinda oppurtunity when I get closer to graduating

Take it seriously education is a good thing!
          Bronco fan from Packer Land.
          Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
          Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Good Luck man... College is one of the best time's of your life-- I just graduated last week and am feeling a little nostalgic already. My roommate last summer had just graduated from PSU, she loved it there-- Are you going to choose from these 3 or are they just preliminary choices?

Comment

Lehigh University
              Monmouth University
              Penn State University

Good for you RTB...

Those can't be easy schools to get into..

If all else fails, just go junior college like me and work in the public service field....

Comment

Lehigh University
                Monmouth University
                Penn State University

Great news. Keep up the good work. Nice schools. Are you going to submit apps anywhere else?
                Emancipate your mind!
                The People's Poster

Comment

Lehigh University
                  Monmouth University
                  Penn State University

Way to go RTB.
                  [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                  Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Lehigh University
                    Monmouth University
                    Penn State University

If you get into Lehigh, you should go.

They were far superior academically to Penn State, in my opinon, when I visited in 1993.

Of course the only reason I decided against Lehigh was because I could literally see the campus from my bedroom window. I just couldn't imagine having any type of social life while living with my parents. I'd be just a 'townie'.

Plus there were some kids from my high school enrolled there, and that was not a good thing in my opinion either.

If you go to Lehigh, beware the Tally Ho Tavern. The BPD runs ID sweeps and raids there. Ok food and drink, but not worth the hassle, even for the 21 and older crown.

Let me know if you decide to go there. My brother runs, and is looking to own, a local pizza place on the South Side(he's got a business and accounting degree). If he can hook you up with discount, you'll be the MAN among your friends. College kids LOVE cheap pizza.

Basically, I can tell you all the cool local joints that Lehigh students don't know about.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                    You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Giveemlove
                      Congrats!!! That is really great! All of the colleges listed are really good. What are you planning on studying?

Enjoy life!
                      Going to try and major on Sports Journalism...

For my minor, philosophy... Not sure is that's what I want to do with my minor yet though.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buff_bronc_fan
                        Good Luck man... College is one of the best time's of your life-- I just graduated last week and am feeling a little nostalgic already. My roommate last summer had just graduated from PSU, she loved it there-- Are you going to choose from these 3 or are they just preliminary choices?
                        Preliminary... I still have my senior year, so I could still get some good offers for sports yet... I'm planning on visiting/applying for at least 3 or 4 more schools. The more the merrier
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
                          If you get into Lehigh, you should go.

They were far superior academically to Penn State, in my opinon, when I visited in 1993.

Of course the only reason I decided against Lehigh was because I could literally see the campus from my bedroom window. I just couldn't imagine having any type of social life while living with my parents. I'd be just a 'townie'.

Plus there were some kids from my high school enrolled there, and that was not a good thing in my opinion either.

If you go to Lehigh, beware the Tally Ho Tavern. The BPD runs ID sweeps and raids there. Ok food and drink, but not worth the hassle, even for the 21 and older crown.

Let me know if you decide to go there. My brother runs, and is looking to own, a local pizza place on the South Side(he's got a business and accounting degree). If he can hook you up with discount, you'll be the MAN among your friends. College kids LOVE cheap pizza.

Basically, I can tell you all the cool local joints that Lehigh students don't know about.
                          Yeah, I'm hoping I can choose from either there.

But just like you, it's right down the road, maybe 10 minutes... I want to have some independence, don't really want to live with my parents when I'm in college. You know?

Penn State might be good
                          sigpic

Comment

Congrats and wishing you all the best.

Comment

Congrats big time on the SAT, GPA and all the opportunities those afford.

Now, as to the college, I recomend you seriously think about parts of the country you might want to settle in. I know that many people graduate college (especially from top schools) and go all over the world, but a lot more end up settling near the geographic location of their schools. Just something to think about as you make this all-important decision.

Comment

Working...
                              X