Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the most spontaneous thing?

You have ever done?

Good stuff, not just random trips to Walmart at 3am.
    I give cp for the best.

I woke up one day fours year ago and quit smoking.

Doesn't sound like much but you'd have to know me at the time.

I was Mr. Smoker. The walking ashtray. 2 pack a day guy.

Marlboro Reds in a box. The steak of ciggarettes

Many said that I'd be one that would smoke for life.

Well, one day, without ever having planned it or any kind of preperation,

I just quit.

I quit, and I haven't had one since.

People were shocked! They couldn't beleive what they were seeing. Benny without a ciggarette. It was the a sign of the apacolypse. The world was coming to an end.

That was four years ago.

Dammit, now I need a ciggarette.

Comment

What's fun to do is if you are angry at somebody for something they've done is to wait for a few weeks until they've forgotten about what they've done then out of nowhere smack them. Explain to them why you smacked them, but this is effective because they just don't see it coming. They'll avoid getting you mad.

And this is plain NUTS:

Yesterday, I put my LEFT pants leg on first. Living like a rebel.
      My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
      . Post Your Artwork .
      . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Jewels
        You have ever done?

I give cp for the best.
        One Labor Day in 1990 my friend and I decided to drive 5 hrs speeding from Boston to Monteal just for the day. Then the rocket scientists we were we got lost going home and ended up in Quebec City. Suffice to say it took us 14 hrs to get home and we were running on fumes in Danvers MA (about 1/2 hr from Medford) My friend would rev the car up to 70 and then put it in to neutral to save gas. Then finally we stopped as a gas station to put something like $3 in the car.

We were not smart but when it was all said and done it was fun.
        NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Went online on a morning last January and realized playoff tickets were going on sale in 15 minutes. 45 minutes later I had charged tickets, a plane flight, rental car, and hotel room to my credit card. Had lots of fun till the bill came a few weeks later

Comment

I bought my house.

I was on midnights (10-6) and had a 9:00 drug test at my soon to be new/current job. I made the 2 hour drive and found out I had to also take a "phyciatric" test to make sure I wasn't crazy. By time I was done with all that it was noon and I had an hour and a half drive to my apartment. For some reason I stopped at this realty place and told them I was interested in a house because I was confident I'd be getting the job and moving to the area. 4 hours later I was signing papers and making an offer.

Comment

Originally posted by In-com-plete
              I bought my house.

I was on midnights (10-6) and had a 9:00 drug test at my soon to be new/current job. I made the 2 hour drive and found out I had to also take a "phyciatric" test to make sure I wasn't crazy. By time I was done with all that it was noon and I had an hour and a half drive to my apartment. For some reason I stopped at this realty place and told them I was interested in a house because I was confident I'd be getting the job and moving to the area. 4 hours later I was signing papers and making an offer.
              Did you get the job???
              [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
              Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

I was walking through a restaurant and I was hungry. Even though I was planning to eat in another restaurant, I came in that restaurant and ate there instead of the other

Impressive, no? I'm so spontaneous

:salute:

Comment

Originally posted by TEXSOONER/BRONC
                  Did you get the job???
                  Yeah I got it. I knew I'd pass the drug test and was pretty sure I wasn't crazy.

I was kinda worried about it though. They put some clause in the paperwork that said if I didn't get the job I got my deposit back. But they put a date (July 1st I believe) on it. I didn't find out until a week after that that I got the job.

If not I would of had to turn around a sell it taking a huge tax hit.

Comment

One time when I was five, I threw a bottle of shampoo at some random person in the supermarket!

too young?

A couple of years ago when I was playing football for my high school, I woke up one day, set up trash cans, a matress, and whatever I could find in my garage (which can be anything) to set up a mini football field in my front yard.

I then played football against Rubbermaid and Spalding for an entire day. I think I lost.

The next week me and my neighbor dug up their lawn to make a mini-golf course. We then charged the neighborhood kids 25 cents per game and they got a free game if they got a certain score. (Nobody could get that score )

That ended when his mom got home....

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamunmun
                      One time when I was five, I threw a bottle of shampoo at some random person in the supermarket!

too young?

A couple of years ago when I was playing football for my high school, I woke up one day, set up trash cans, a matress, and whatever I could find in my garage (which can be anything) to set up a mini football field in my front yard.

I then played football against Rubbermaid and Spalding for an entire day. I think I lost.

The next week me and my neighbor dug up their lawn to make a mini-golf course. We then charged the neighborhood kids 25 cents per game and they got a free game if they got a certain score. (Nobody could get that score )

That ended when his mom got home....
                      Maybe you'll do better next time?

Comment

Originally posted by Jewels
                        You have ever done?

I give cp for the best.

I dont think the COC will let me discuss my adventures

Comment

Back in 1995, I decided to drive up to Thermopolis, Wyoming from my parents home in Cheyenne and visit my friend Toby. When I got up there, he partied for a day. Then he said, 'lets go to Casper to visit my girlfriend.' So I left my car in Thermopolis and we went to Casper. Partied for the whole day and night. Ended up skinny dipping with his girlfriend because he passed out cold. Nothing happened. It was just another spontaneous thing on a soon to be spontaneous week.
                          Then next day I said, 'hey, let's go to Denver to catch the Rockies-Cubs game.' So we drive to Denver. We buy Club Level tickets and party after the game. Probably spent about $500 that night. We end up driving to Greeley (where I was going to college) and passed out there that night.
                          Then, the next day we made the trek from Greeley to Casper, dropped off his girlfriend, headed to Thermopolis. Then he says, "hey my friend is getting married tomorrow, you want to go?" Sure, why not.
                          So, I'm at the wedding. I kind of know the groom, and he knows me as being crazy and tells me not to even think about talking with his family. So what do I do? I sit at his family's table at the reception and hang out with his dad all night. His dad got crazy stupid drunk. We even did a 'pickle exchange' (don't ask). The next day the groom tells me, "thank you. I've never seen my family party and have fun like that before." Supposedly they're one of those strict ranch families that you read about. Even his uncle from Arkansas (who everyone thought was deadpan, never laugh, never smile) thought that the night was fun.
                          Anyway, it all was because I wanted to say hi to Toby.
                          sigpic
                          HOPING TO SEE MORE OF THIS IN 2012

ESPN’s John Clayton reported that McKenzie is expected to review Jackson’s performance for the next week or so. Clayton reports that the odds favor Jackson staying in Oakland, but a decision has not been made. "I still get the feeling Jackson will end up being retained." 3 1/2 HOURS LATER, THE RAIDERS FIRED JACKSON.....GOOD CALL CLAYTON

Comment

Decided to take a girl to Virginia Tech's campus to see her boyfriend. I had no plans that weekend, and she offered gas, meals, and the hotel room that her parentsbooked for her (because, you know, she was suppsoedly not actually going to STAY IN HIS ROOM! OH NO!)

Pretty cool.

Saw Tech upset Miami that year. Hooked up with some VaTech student government girl.....totally hot.

And it would have been an awesome weekend, except for that nasty patch of black ice.

I totalled my car and had to call my parents and explain what on earth I was doing near Roanoke......6 hours away from Scranton. And could they come pick me up?

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                            You should check these guys out

Comment

Ok, everyone...

I'm supposed to pass on that judgements will be made on monday and a CP handed out.

My vote would go to Jared or TDK...

TDK has the edge though, I think. That's crazy. But then again... that's Benny.

That, and have a good weekend, everybody!

Comment

Working...
                              X