Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the most spontaneous thing?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Jewels
    1.) Calif Bronco (buying a house is a pretty serious move...)
    2.) TDK (wow)
    3.) In- complete (that's something I would do)

    A couple of cp's were given just because they were so damn funny.



    I enjoyed reading them all!
    Thanks for the CP Jewels, but I bought the house and Cali bought the playoff tickets.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by In-com-plete
      Thanks for the CP Jewels, but I bought the house and Cali bought the playoff tickets.

      Sorry....I must be high today.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Jewels
        Sorry....I must be high today.
        This is the most spontaneous thing I've ever done....
        And then I went to Walmart at 3 am.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Reidman
          This is the most spontaneous thing I've ever done....
          And then I went to Walmart at 3 am.

          I go there then, too.

          We're like Walmart dwelling soul mates, lol.

          Comment


          • #35
            I had 'relations' at the Greeley Walmart waiting for the release of (get this) Ace Ventura Pet Detective on VHS (this was back in college as well). That was at 3am. Don't know if that was spontaneous though.
            sigpic
            HOPING TO SEE MORE OF THIS IN 2012


            ESPN’s John Clayton reported that McKenzie is expected to review Jackson’s performance for the next week or so. Clayton reports that the odds favor Jackson staying in Oakland, but a decision has not been made. "I still get the feeling Jackson will end up being retained." 3 1/2 HOURS LATER, THE RAIDERS FIRED JACKSON.....GOOD CALL CLAYTON

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Jewels
              I go there then, too.

              We're like Walmart dwelling soul mates, lol.


              I wish they'd install water and electrical hook-ups for the RV.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Reidman


                I wish they'd install water and electrical hook-ups for the RV.

                Me too....

                We could grill out like tailgaters!

                Let's go now!!!

                Comment


                • #38
                  Wow, not even an honorable mention
                  (16milehigh87 stomps his feet and pouts all the way to his bedroom)
                  Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by 16milehigh87
                    Wow, not even an honorable mention
                    (16milehigh87 stomps his feet and pouts all the way to his bedroom)

                    See post #25.....
                    Tony G


                    The Chefs

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Didn't get to this thread prior to the awards...

                      Once I TP'd the rental office of the apartment complex I was living in. A friend of mine and I were getting to know Jack Daniels pretty well one night, and we convinced my roommate to take us to a grocery store to buy toilet paper. We bought the super-mega-jumbo 48 roll pack (who poops that much?!) and we went to town on it.

                      It was summer, so the pool was open... there were rolls of toilet paper in the water, all over the building, in the bushes, everywhere. It's a wonder we didn't get caught, given how long it took for us to go through all of that TP. Totally immature? Yes. But it seemed like a good idea at the time.

                      HEAR ME ROAR!
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
                        Didn't get to this thread prior to the awards...

                        Once I TP'd the rental office of the apartment complex I was living in. A friend of mine and I were getting to know Jack Daniels pretty well one night, and we convinced my roommate to take us to a grocery store to buy toilet paper. We bought the super-mega-jumbo 48 roll pack (who poops that much?!) and we went to town on it.

                        It was summer, so the pool was open... there were rolls of toilet paper in the water, all over the building, in the bushes, everywhere. It's a wonder we didn't get caught, given how long it took for us to go through all of that TP. Totally immature? Yes. But it seemed like a good idea at the time.

                        heh there's tp in my name
                        the space that is mine



                        We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                          See post #25.....
                          Ahhh your to sweet.
                          Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
                            Didn't get to this thread prior to the awards...

                            Once I TP'd the rental office of the apartment complex I was living in. A friend of mine and I were getting to know Jack Daniels pretty well one night, and we convinced my roommate to take us to a grocery store to buy toilet paper. We bought the super-mega-jumbo 48 roll pack (who poops that much?!) and we went to town on it.

                            It was summer, so the pool was open... there were rolls of toilet paper in the water, all over the building, in the bushes, everywhere. It's a wonder we didn't get caught, given how long it took for us to go through all of that TP. Totally immature? Yes. But it seemed like a good idea at the time.


                            Good times, goodtimes indeed.
                            Sounds like something I have done/ would do, lol.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              hmmm..nothing too spontaneous..just random trips into the city.

                              "The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X