Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite breakfast,lunch,and dinner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite breakfast,lunch,and dinner?

First I want to say YOU CANT USE THE SAME FOOD TWICE (or three times)

lol Im mainly saying that to myself (I could eat hamburgars every day,three times a day)

that way we get more variety and we can see what different types of food people like

Breakfast: I usually eat a bowl of cereal and toast...but I love french toast. MMMmmmmmm....french toast *drools* To drink I would have Apple Juice

Lunch: I usually just eat the school lunch or pack my own...I dont really eat lunch when Im not at school. But I'll just go with a taco from Taco Bell and a Coke

Dinner: Hamburgars,fries, and a Coke *drools*
    Last edited by Skywalker; 05-20-2006, 11:53 AM.
    sigpic

Usually a blueberry muffin for breakfast.

I'm terrible with nachos from 7-11 for lunch at work. But they are good!

Dinner usually depends on my budget. Right after pay day it's good stuff. Right before pay day well hummmmmm it's budget stuff.
    Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

only used it once

Tacos.........

Comment

I don't eat breakfast... the thought of food that early in the morning makes me nauseous... but my favorite breakfast food to have later in the day is french toast. Yummy.

For lunch, I like some kind of a lunchmeat sandwich... I like club sandwiches the best.

And dinner... here's the good stuff. My absolute favorite is a nice thick steak, medium rare, baked potato loaded with everything you could think of, side salad.... Mmmm, I'm good to go.
        sigpic

Comment

Breakfast--- Like Redbirdy, I dont usually eat breakfast, but sometimes. I like Matza & Eggs with a side of Bacon.

Lunch--- Usually a can of Soup, but sometimes I like a nice hot Pastrami sandwich.

Dinner--- Steak or seafood! Preferably some kind of shellfish.

Comment

Originally posted by redbirdy80
            I don't eat breakfast... the thought of food that early in the morning makes me nauseous... but my favorite breakfast food to have later in the day is french toast. Yummy.

For lunch, I like some kind of a lunchmeat sandwich... I like club sandwiches the best.

And dinner... here's the good stuff. My absolute favorite is a nice thick steak, medium rare, baked potato loaded with everything you could think of, side salad.... Mmmm, I'm good to go.
            Your favorite dinner looks a lot like my favorite dinner.

Hmmm. We're talking favorites, right?

Breakfast: My favorite is scrambled eggs with bacon and hash browns. I hardly ever eat breakfast though... it's not that I don't like breakfast, I just usually don't have time.

Lunch: I love roast beef, swiss, deli mustard and horseradish on baguette. With a side of barbeque potato chips. Mmm.

Dinner: If I were to choose my last meal, it would be beef tenderloin (with a little bernaise sauce) with a twice-baked potato. And a caesar salad.

This thread may have actually cured my hangover, because I can feel my appetite coming back!
            HEAR ME ROAR!
            sigpic
            Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Breakfast: Either Biscuts and Sausage gravy or eggs, sausage, toast, english muffin, and corn beef hash (all of that together!) Breakfast is my fav. meal of the day if done right.

Lunch: I usually don't eat too much at lunch. Usually a sandwitch. My favorite lunch would have to be a burger, fries, and a coke.

Dinner: This is where it can go anywhere. I eat usually whatever was cooked in the dorm. cafeteria or, when I'm at home, what my mom makes. When I am alone, I love either Seasame Chicken with LOTS of steamed rice, italian foods (calzones, pizza, pasta, YUM), or a burger and fries.

Now you can see, I eat at least one serving of meat with every meal. I think I am going to die of a heart attack at the age of 21 if I don't continue to exercise.
              175 lbs, 6'0".

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals

This thread may have actually cured my hangover, because I can feel my appetite coming back!
                glad to hear it
                sigpic

Comment

Females, females, females.

Comment

Well, this is how my day usually goes:

Breakfast: Cereal, Milk or Juice, sometimes coffee, or I'll stop by Tim Horton's and get a bagel and coffee, it's a Canadian thing!

Lunch: Sometimes I'll pack my own or go out, depends if I'm working or at school, Harvey's is a personal fav!

Dinner: My favourite dinner would have to be curry, I just love the stuff don't ask me why, actually I think I'll order some right now, see ya! :wave:

Comment

I guess it really doesn't matter as long as its edable (sp.). My favorite saying is after it goes down it all turns brown. So all is good.
                      Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

Comment

Breakfast: I prefer either cereal or oatmeal, whichever one I can find first.

Lunch: When I am at school, it consists of two Pop-Tarts.

Dinner: An ideal dinner for me would have to be a thick sandwich, but that depends on if we have luncheon meat in the house.

Comment

...breakfast burritos.....

'nuff said.

Comment

Alright here is mine:

Breakfast: Usually a piece of bread with a fruit
                            Lunch: Usually Nothing
                            Dinner: Different stuff
                            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

answer to all 3 STEAK
                              Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X