Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What stuff do you have which you never use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What stuff do you have which you never use?

I was searching for a toothpick in the drawer tonight and noticed how much stuff I had in that place alone which I never or hardly ever use - stuff like personal cassette player, personal CD player as well as an old cellphone. If I were to look around the house I'm sure I'd find tons of other items lying redundant - in fact I recently sent a yoghurt maker and electric steamer to the charity shop as all they were doing was gathering dust.

What stuff do you have that you never use?

Originally posted by Jaws
    I was searching for a toothpick in the drawer tonight and noticed how much stuff I had in that place alone which I never or hardly ever use - stuff like personal cassette player, personal CD player as well as an old cellphone. If I were to look around the house I'm sure I'd find tons of other items lying redundant - in fact I recently sent a yoghurt maker and electric steamer to the charity shop as all they were doing was gathering dust.

I have about 5 remotes. They normally work well.

Now I use the children. They are the best remotes.

---Jaws, I see you are looking for a toothpick. Based on that last thread of yours just use a screwdriver.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
      ---Jaws, I see you are looking for a toothpick. Based on that last thread of yours just use a screwdriver.
      Nearly had to but luckily I had half a toothpick left in the drawer!

Comment

Does this include my brain which never gets used?????????
        [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
        Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Originally posted by TEXSOONER/BRONC

You better donate it to charity then. Don't want anything to go to waste.

Comment

You better donate it to charity then. Don't want anything to go to waste.
            it has absolutely no value so I wouldn't want to disable someone who might get it.
            Last edited by Saddletramp; 05-23-2006, 10:00 AM.
            Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Originally posted by TEXSOONER/BRONC

YOU STOLE MY LINE!!!!

*now where's that botton to report a bad post?*
              Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

I have a Bowflex that is gathering a good amount of dust.
                Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

I've got one of this Craftsman tool cabinet things that I had to have. It's still in the 3 boxes in my spare bedroom. I haven't even put it together.

Comment

Originally posted by LDB
                    Hey, if it's in good shape, I might pay the shipping just to take it off your hands
                    HEAR ME ROAR!
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by LDB
                      Hell LDB as close as we are I might just come and get it.
                      Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

geez, what is this, ebay?

Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

I got about a half a house full of stuff we dont use. I was just commenting to my hubby we need a garage sale!
                          Clothes, knicknacks, Christmas decorations, small appliances....
                          sigpic
                          Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                          -Sean Payton

Comment

I have dressers full of clothes that I have never worn recently, a floor lamp, spiral notebooks, and an old radio.

Comment

I never use the vcr anymore.
                              Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X