Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What stuff do you have which you never use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't use my expensive poker set. but I really wanna!!!!

I also don't use any of my swords in my sword collection. I also hope to never have to.

Comment

Originally posted by Signal
      I have dressers full of clothes that I have never worn recently, a floor lamp, spiral notebooks, and an old radio.

welcome to the board!

Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Most of my old gaming systems, they are just collecting dust.
        The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Tons of stuff!

My old Pellet gun, lol.

My truck! The weathers nice and warm, and with a convertible who wants to drive a pickup?

I lived in Seattle for a year, and have a 1988 AFC West Champions t-shirt. Never worn that...........

Raider hats and shorts. Same notation, lol.

Lots of suits I dont wear anymore.

Shoes! I am the Imelda Marcos of Broncos Country! I have shoes for every possible situation, from Ice Fishing to going to the White House. But I still wear my Nike's everywhere...... (Not like I am going to the White House anytime soon, lol.)

Star Trek VHS tapes! Hundreds of them. Havent watched one in a year or so. Well, maybe one or two.

The Microwave. My kids love it, but I only use it to bring steaks to room temperature before throwing them on the grill, and to keep the cats away from them while doing so.. I NEVER cook in it!

My pool table/cue. I just dont play much anymore..............

Comment

My lawnmower....need to do some watering and fertilizing...

Comment

My car alarm.

Like the redneck "Cletus" down the ay is gonna jack my ride!

I only use it when I park at home in my apt at night in the Ville.

Comment

I have a Randall Cunningham jersey from 1991 that I have not worn in
                10 years

I also have a tie with paino keys on it. very 80s when I was in HSchool, pretty
                NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Me and some friends had been drinking and bowling and I spent $400 on a spongebob squarepants bowling ball.

What makes that transanction even weirder is that I don't even bowl.
                  You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

My guns, knives, MMA gloves and Jaguar.
                    The Hebrew Hammer's DVD Collection

Reggie Bush IR watch-( 5 mins into practice and he pulls up lame.)

What will happen when he gets hit by the men in practice.

communism has only killed 100 million people. Let's give it another chance.

Comment

haha..my ricky watters philadelphia eagles jersey

My dreamcast (last console i bought)

I don't watch my dvd's much at all.

Same with suits..i don't wear any of them often at all.

My Schumi hat..it doesn't fit right, so it just sits atop my t.v.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Cologne! I only wear it when I go somewhere fancy (actually I usually forget) and I rarely get all dressed up and go anywhere fancy. Despite this, my Mom insists on buying me a bottle every year for Christmas. She's been doing this since I was a teen-ager so I literally have like 20 bottles of the stuff!

Comment

My brain. . .

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN

My Schumi hat..it doesn't fit right, so it just sits atop my t.v.
                            I really think you should reconsider wearing your Yankee hat as well as it's not the best fit. Best leave that one on top of the tv (or better still in the trash can) and wear that nice red sox hat you've been dying to wear all your life.

Comment

And to add on:

my scuba diving gear. I took a scuba class, loved it, bought the gear.

yea, not too many places to dive in Colorado....

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamunmun
                                And to add on:

my scuba diving gear. I took a scuba class, loved it, bought the gear.

yea, not too many places to dive in Colorado....
                                About as effective as the sled I have in my garage - lol! Hey, maybe we should trade

Comment

Working...
                                X