Looking for opinions:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LDB
    My sister in law (30) started dating a guy that is nearing 50. They click and are hilarious together. The guy is great and treats her well. I have seen her struggle with immature jerks that she dated who wer her age or younger. I guess that is why age difference doesn't matter too much to me.

It's all about being with a person that makes you happy. And if someone makes you happy then a good friend will be happy for you regardless of their personal opinion of the situation.
    Oh... I'm all for it... I'm happy for your sister in law.

I'm just saying that the reaction on broncomania isn't necessarily a great barometer for how the people around her will act, especially in their initial reactions.

I say she should go for it any way if she's comfortable with it. Just expect a little harsher reaction from those close to her.

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon
      I'm just saying that the reaction on broncomania isn't necessarily a great barometer for how the people around her will act, especially in their initial reactions.

I say she should go for it any way if she's comfortable with it. Just expect a little harsher reaction from those close to her.
      I am sure that her closest family and friends WILL be a little bit harsher, but I know them pretty well, and they're pretty cool people, for the most part. If the relationship gets off the ground, they'll be able to see how happy she is, and I think they'll probalby be cool with it in the end, because what they really want for her is happiness... Once they see that he can bring that to her as easily as some young strapping 25 year old stud, they'll come around... (My guess, anyways)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by redbirdy80
        Med...

look back at post #20... there are more details. He's 40, but has a son the same age as her son...
        sounds great Red and as long as they click together it is
        NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Interesting topic.....

As a guy, I wouldn't want to marry someone too much older than myself... two or three years.

But in the same respect, I don't want to marry a gal too much younger than me either; again, two or three years.

I think it depends on each person's maturity level.

But, honestly, if they are old enough to be your parent, that's too old(18+).
          Personal goals: GOAL WEIGHT = 250lbs
          Weight loss needed for FGW = 120 lbs
          Weight lost so far: - 24 lbs

Comment

well, IMO..... if they are happy with it then thats fine

I WOULDNT date ppl who was INSANELY older then me or w/e

if its a 7 year gap or less older then me i prolly would date the person or w/e

but IDK lol

Comment

Love is love and age or color or background dont mean nothing..If they both have feelings for eachother then they wont much care what people think anyway,I say GO FOR IT!!
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X