Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creeeeppy....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Creeeeppy....

    I tried to IM one of my friends earlier and it turns out she wasn't online, but she was logged in. We figured out that there's some guy who is in there reading her email! How creepy is that?


    Stalker.....

  • #2
    Originally posted by Jewels
    I tried to IM one of my friends earlier and it turns out she wasn't online, but she was logged in. We figured out that there's some guy who is in there reading her email! How creepy is that?


    Stalker.....
    She needs to report it and change her password.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Emancipator
      She needs to report it and change her password.
      Exactly. someway, somehow, someone has figured out her password.
      Last edited by Saddletramp; 05-23-2006, 09:29 AM.
      [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
      Adopted player Lindsey

      Comment


      • #4
        That sucks.

        I have a friend that has a real possessive boyfriend and I am wondering if he isn't doing the same thing as he doesn't like me and I've been e-mailing her for a while and now suddenly she isn't responding or anything. I don't know what is going on. Maybe he is going in there and deleting my messages or something
        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

        The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Dawgfan
          That sucks.

          I have a friend that has a real possessive boyfriend and I am wondering if he isn't doing the same thing as he doesn't like me and I've been e-mailing her for a while and now suddenly she isn't responding or anything. I don't know what is going on. Maybe he is going in there and deleting my messages or something

          We narrowed it down to one guy.
          She's changing her password.
          Ewwee. It's just wierd.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Jewels
            We narrowed it down to one guy.
            She's changing her password.
            Ewwee. It's just wierd.
            What a chooch that guy is (If you do not know what "chooch" just ask and Italian BTW I am Italian. LOL)
            NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

            Comment


            • #7
              I had the same thing happen to me a few months ago and let me tell you, it makes you feel seriously violated. I still see this person everyday (we work together) but our relationship will never recover.

              Comment


              • #8
                That's very 'stalker-esque' for someone to go to the trouble of hacking another person's email/IM account...

                However, I remember hearing some 'marriage professional' say that in marriages, going through a spouse's email is akin to going through the underwear drawer looking for notes 50 years ago... So do you think that it is ok for someone to go through their spouse's email unbeknownst to them?? It sounds kind of violating to me- but on the other hand, in a marriage what are they trying to hide?

                Discuss...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Buff_bronc_fan
                  That's very 'stalker-esque' for someone to go to the trouble of hacking another person's email/IM account...

                  However, I remember hearing some 'marriage professional' say that in marriages, going through a spouse's email is akin to going through the underwear drawer looking for notes 50 years ago... So do you think that it is ok for someone to go through their spouse's email unbeknownst to them?? It sounds kind of violating to me- but on the other hand, in a marriage what are they trying to hide?

                  Discuss...

                  When you are married..there should be (and note I said should be) nothing to hide. However, this is no marraige.

                  I don't go through personal affects if they are not mine and I do not ask for permission prior.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Buff_bronc_fan
                    That's very 'stalker-esque' for someone to go to the trouble of hacking another person's email/IM account...

                    However, I remember hearing some 'marriage professional' say that in marriages, going through a spouse's email is akin to going through the underwear drawer looking for notes 50 years ago... So do you think that it is ok for someone to go through their spouse's email unbeknownst to them?? It sounds kind of violating to me- but on the other hand, in a marriage what are they trying to hide?

                    Discuss...
                    But that's like saying that those of us with nothing to hide shouldn't mind the police searching our homes. Just because a person "has nothing to hide" does not mean they want their privacy violated. I was married once and had nothing to hide (although it turns out she did, but I digress ) but I still wouldn't have been comfortable with her reading my email to my friends and whatnot.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Calif. Bronco
                      But that's like saying that those of us with nothing to hide shouldn't mind the police searching our homes. Just because a person "has nothing to hide" does not mean they want their privacy violated. I was married once and had nothing to hide (although it turns out she did, but I digress ) but I still wouldn't have been comfortable with her reading my email to my friends and whatnot.

                      Well, I understand what you are getting at; that whether or not someone is guilty or not is a moot point... However, comparing emails between spouses and police searching someone's home is like comparing apples and oranges-- Illicit comparison.


                      To tell you the truth, I don't know how comfortable I'd be with anyone going through my email either, but I see what the person was talking about in the sense that boundaries are a little more blurred in a marriage.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I had a boyfriend do this once... he got all paranoid about a friendship I had developed with another guy and broke into my email to read through what we had been saying back and forth. Needless to say, that relationship was doomed... just took me WAY longer to realize it than it should have... but with those kind of trust issues, it couldn't have lasted.

                        Either way, in a relationship, marriage, co-worker, whatever, I agree...

                        CREEPY!
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Medford Bronco
                          What a chooch that guy is (If you do not know what "chooch" just ask and Italian BTW I am Italian. LOL)
                          I think I know...
                          Does it rhyme with "class bowl"?
                          sigpic
                          HOPING TO SEE MORE OF THIS IN 2012


                          ESPN’s John Clayton reported that McKenzie is expected to review Jackson’s performance for the next week or so. Clayton reports that the odds favor Jackson staying in Oakland, but a decision has not been made. "I still get the feeling Jackson will end up being retained." 3 1/2 HOURS LATER, THE RAIDERS FIRED JACKSON.....GOOD CALL CLAYTON

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Medford Bronco
                            What a chooch that guy is (If you do not know what "chooch" just ask and Italian BTW I am Italian. LOL)
                            Originally posted by AZOmae
                            I think I know...
                            Does it rhyme with "class bowl"?
                            Yay! Thanks Med and AZO, I think I may have just learned my first word in Italian (no counting foods of course) Now Med if you can just confirm AZO's translation than I will have learned my "something" for today!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Jewels
                              I tried to IM one of my friends earlier and it turns out she wasn't online, but she was logged in. We figured out that there's some guy who is in there reading her email! How creepy is that?


                              Stalker.....
                              I'm sorry I couldn't help myself and curiosity got the best of me. I promise to never read her email again.
                              The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X