Creeeeppy....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elway
    I'm sorry I couldn't help myself and curiosity got the best of me. I promise to never read her email again.

I wish you would stay out of my email too...sneaky mod man...
    Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by KCLadyFan
      I wish you would stay out of my email too...sneaky mod man...
      I just HOPE he's staying out of my PMs!

Comment

Originally posted by Medford Bronco
        (If you do not know what "chooch" just ask and Italian BTW I am Italian. LOL)
        I am Italian as well - what region is your family from? Calabria here. In fact it is Reggio that they are from.
        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

There's some statistic.. a gross amount of Internet users use their Birthday as their password.

Using your SSN fine, that's supposed to be relatively secret. But birthday or phone number? That's a no no.

Comment

Originally posted by dontfeedthenerd
            There's some statistic.. a gross amount of Internet users use their Birthday as their password.

Using your SSN fine, that's supposed to be relatively secret. But birthday or phone number? That's a no no.

Good thing I'm not one of those people

I keep my passwords to something that nobody would ever, ever guess.
            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Jewels
              I tried to IM one of my friends earlier and it turns out she wasn't online, but she was logged in. We figured out that there's some guy who is in there reading her email! How creepy is that?

Stalker.....
              Jewel I had my ex do it on my yahoo just from knowing my Zip code... and was able to get my password and everything changed.. and I couldn't even log back in. It was a Yahoo account they pretty much couldn't do anything because all the info they asked me to verifiy she changed..

SO

I was guessing on the zip codes and some how got it with 99999 and got in.

Changed password.. and info

People like that are weirdos... the worst thing was I was at the last weeks of my fantasy football and could not change anything I was tied in first.. lost 3 games.

Comment

Originally posted by dontfeedthenerd

It's better to use none of those, too risky. It has to be something else

:salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
                  She needs to report it and change her password.
                  sssshhh its probably an old b/f that she gave her email and password out to.

Comment

Originally posted by Medford Bronco
                    What a chooch that guy is (If you do not know what "chooch" just ask and Italian BTW I am Italian. LOL)
                    Word! hahahaha
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dawgfan
                      I am Italian as well - what region is your family from? Calabria here. In fact it is Reggio that they are from.
                      I'm 100% Italian also...

On my Dad's side:
                      My grandmothers side of the family comes from Grosseto, my grandfathers side comes from Palermo

On my Mom's side:
                      My grandmothers side comes from Bari, and my grandfathers side comes from Siena
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X