X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jewels
    May the jacking continue...
    I'm not even going to touch that.

It's easier than you think to quit. I was a fast food junkie for 10 years. It was all I ate for lunch and dinner. I worked out 2xs a day and was an athelete so I never got fat off of it, but it certainly wasn't making me as healthy as I should've been. Then one day, I stopped. It turned into a week. A month. 2 months. A year. Now when I walk past a McDonalds, I get sick. KFC are no longer my three favorite letters in the alphabet.

Cold turkey is a good way to go, but you'll go through cravings like no other. I suggest picking up Soul Calibur III to pass the time. Now THAT'S highly addictive.

Comment

Laundry day for me usually consists of rubbing curry all over my breasts while speaking in tongues....and f course I am prancing about the rainbow camp fire, thank you very much.
      Which laundry mat are you at?

lol interesting thread......

Comment

Trust me on this one

The key to life is moderation.

Once it's the norm.......your set for life........there is nothing on this planet that you cannot do from that moment on.

Fill all empty spaces with God, pay your bills, be humble toward all, never buy a kia or a mitsubishi. (or any vehicle with an interference motor)

As for partying, just save it for the weekends, don't drive, and keep an ample supply of condoms nearby.

you'll be fine.........trust me.
        Last edited by Superchop7; 05-26-2006, 11:31 PM.

Comment

BTW DAY # 3 NO BOOZE
          Way to go, Jewels... you're on your way! Made it to the weekend!
          sigpic

Comment

Jewels, whatever you lack in drinking I will surely take up the slack!

I'm here for you girl.....

Oh and congrats to you for making the observation and taking action about it. Not many people could admit to drinking too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Superchop7

Once it's the norm.......your set for life........there is nothing on this planet that you cannot do from that moment on.

Fill all empty spaces with God, pay your bills, be humble toward all, never buy a KIA or a Mitsubishi. (or any vehicle with an interference motor)

I agree, some of us here are speaking from experience. Hope the gig went great and everything else.
              [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
              Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Keep up the good work
                Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Superchop7

Fill all empty spaces with God, pay your bills, be humble toward all, never buy a kia or a mitsubishi. (or any vehicle with an interference motor)

As for partying, just save it for the weekends, don't drive, and keep an ample supply of condoms nearby.

This is probably the best advice I could give to any kid going off to college or in to the real world.

CP's

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                  You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Reidman
                    Jewels, whatever you lack in drinking I will surely take up the slack!

I'm here for you girl.....

Oh and congrats to you for making the observation and taking action about it. Not many people could admit to drinking too much.

you're not alone reid-- i've got yer back!!

good luck jewels!
                    Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Working...
                    X