Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• --- Spine Tingles !!! ---

--- Yesterday, on my way home from work, I stopped at the grocery store ---

--- Upon entering the store, I noticed an elderly lady struggling to separate two shopping carts that were stuck together ---

--- I walked over to her and pulled the carts apart ---

--- She said, “ Oh, thank you so much”, and I said “You’re welcome”. ---

--- As I walked away, I felt a tingling sensation all over, running up my back and down my arms ---

--- It was a “good” feeling, one that I have felt before ---

--- It seems in my case, it only happens when I do something spontaneously ---

--- When I do a premeditative gesture, such as opening a door for someone, this “feeling” does not occur ---

--- It feels so good, sometimes I get choked up a little !

--- Does this ever happen to any one else ?

--- What is this “feeling”, and why does it happen ?

---

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
    My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan

--- Upon entering the store, I noticed an elderly lady struggling to separate two shopping carts that were stuck together ---

--- As I walked away, I felt a tingling sensation all over, running up my back and down my arms ---

--- When I do a premeditative gesture, such as opening a door for someone, this “feeling” does not occur ---

---

I get that exact thing....and then I realize that I have to go and pee. :wave:

J/k

Comment

No.... maybe you should see a doctor.

(sorry AZ... little feisty today... but no, that's never happened)

Comment

---

It is just Gods way of saying nice job.
        [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
        Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

I do get a sense of satisfaction at having done something nice, but mine tends to be more in the chest - like my heart beats a little differently or something!

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's a sign that I've thrown out my back, again.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
            - Carl Sagan

Comment

---

AZ, I had those tingling feelings and I've wondered if others have them too. And you are right, it usually occurs when I do something/ or think about something positive for others. Yes, it is the spontaneous ones.
              Emancipate your mind!
              The People's Poster

Comment

What is this “feeling”, and why does it happen ?
                Is it the same 'feeling' I get when I look at a picture of Brittany Murphy (post-Clueless)?

tee hee
                The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

I have that feeling when I see Adriana Lima

:salute:

Comment

Originally posted by TEXSOONER/BRONC
                    It is just Gods way of saying nice job.
                    What he said
                    Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

Comment

oh i get that feeling whenever i kill somebody. unless your talking about something different.
                      the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

--- I am very surprised that only a few of you realized what I was trying to describe !!! ---

--- All my life I have experienced this, and I just assumed that everyone else did too ---

--- It's like a real good feeling with "goose bumps" ---

--- ( In Hawaii we call it "chicken skin" ) ---

---

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                        The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                        http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                        My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

--- I am very surprised that only a few of you realized what I was trying to describe !!! ---

--- All my life I have experienced this, and I just assumed that everyone else did too ---

---

sorry AZ...guess I havent...maybe its a spiritual thing....I like helping people out when I am able...I do get goose bumps every now and then which brings up an interesting thought....and you may be the one to know this....why are they called
                          goose bumps?
                          Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

You were in danger. It was your spidey sense tingling! :shake:

The old lady must have been an evil ninja and saw an opportunity to fell you with one quick swipe!

Luckily for you, she must have thrown out her hip or forgotten where she was.

Comment

---

I would love to post my honest opinion on this, but it has to do with my beliefs. Since it is against the CoC I will pm you on the subject.
                              Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X