--- Spine Tingles !!! ---

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KCLadyFan
    sorry AZ...guess I havent...maybe its a spiritual thing....I like helping people out when I am able...I do get goose bumps every now and then which brings up an interesting thought....and you may be the one to know this....why are they called
    goose bumps?
    --- I think the term is derived from the appearance of de-plumed poultry ---

---

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
    My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

The only time I got those feelings was when I moved into my great aunts house to take care of her. She wa in her 80's and had lived on her own her whole life. Very independant. Didn't want the help. But there were some mornings she would wake up, I would go in to help her out of bed and to the breakfast table, she would say thank you in such a way that just gave me this feeling. A feeling of such fulfillment. I don't think I have ever felt that feeling again. She died about 6 years ago, and I still feel a part of me is missing.
      Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan
        --- I think the term is derived from the appearance of de-plumed poultry ---

---

I knew you would know....guess I should of been able to figure that out...
        Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
          oh i get that feeling whenever i kill somebody. unless your talking about something different.
          You really need to try a new line......

n/k
          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
            oh i get that feeling whenever i kill somebody. unless your talking about something different.
            Probably the stupidest post I have ever seen.
            [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
            Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
              You really need to try a new line......

n/k
              or just needs to stop all together.
              [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
              Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

I get these feelings too AZ, whether your talking about goosebumps or an energy discharge, i get them both, its kind of like a back orgasm

Comment

Working...
                X