Anyone like paintball here??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone like paintball here??

Ya im just askn to see.... .....i have a Ion with a white body kit, a teardrop freak back, 14" black freak front, on/off rail, locking feed neck, new desinzes trigger, and new bolt..and a evol 2 hopper

^^^^thanks dusty6

^^^^thanks TDforTatum26

God I love paintball.

Comment

Paintball Nut here.

I have a tippmann A5, Automag classic and a custom automag with an electronic frame (predator 2 board, same that comes stock in the 06 Angel Speeds).

Oh, and I love hitting people who have smart parts gear j/k
      You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

do u think anyone could make me a paintball sig?

^^^^thanks dusty6

^^^^thanks TDforTatum26

Comment

Originally posted by broncokid3392
          do u think anyone could make me a paintball sig?
          I dont know how to make them. Snk16 and broncofancam are pretty good about making sigs for people. Check them out.
          You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

Paintball is the best game ever. The only problem I have with it is that my glasses fog under the mask sometimes.

I'm cosidering buying a marker this summer... got my eyes on a standard run of the mill Tippman 98. Not a bad gun, and very modifiable.

There's a great paintball park about 20 minutes north of C-bus called the Splatterpark, and it's the best place to play in the midwest. If you ever make it out to Ohio during the warmer months, it's definitely something you'll want to look into .
            HEAR ME ROAR!
            sigpic
            Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

ya ive seen stuff on there but i live to fr..and i cant drive

^^^^thanks dusty6

^^^^thanks TDforTatum26

Comment

I love paintball, but I'm a dummy about it.

I just shoot at people, and get shot. a lot.

it hurts.

especially when my friend shoots me when hes supposed to be on my team..

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamunmun
                  I love paintball, but I'm a dummy about it.

I just shoot at people, and get shot. a lot.

it hurts.

especially when my friend shoots me when hes supposed to be on my team..
                  LOL notihng like friendly fire.
                  sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

Hehe...this reminds me of a time when I played Paintball.

We divided our team into two teams. One would snipe from afar. One team would charge. I was to charge. So we started. Friendly Fire! Shot in teh back from about 3 feet away (good thing I had a lot of clothes on and stuff for padding). I went down fast...

Anyway, broncokid, how are you 24 years old yet a kid?

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                    2. Taxes
                    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Sticking with my pellet gun.

http://www.gamo-airguns.com/fotos/Si...up%20combo.jpg

I'll take you all on at the same time!

Kidding..........

Never done Paintball. Looks like fun!

Comment

I like paintball, not here though. I tried, and I just hit my monitor.

Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

Code Of Conduct
                        ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

Comment

well i loooove paintball... but i have much more tuff than u guys... ive been looking to buy a hot gun.. i even found a sweet $300 dollar sniper paintball gun...

then when i was about to order it... i find out that its illegal in my nations to have paintball guns that are semi auto...

cos they r like a weapon or something... but i have this to say to the fat cats back up there in my governamnet...

I HATE U!!!
                          u spoil all my fun.. and u wasted my time... I WANT A TAX DEDUCTION...!!!!!!!!

(if only anyone even close to a government official would even know what a forum is.... what a sad day it is...)

but i love the pain... and so does jim...

he likes to hit things... with his forehead and sometimes he chin....

i bet u dont love jim like me...

nope...

sigpic

Comment

Oh my God, I LOVE paintball

I try to play paintball at least 3 times a month -- everything's so expensive though. 40 bucks for 1,000 rounds, and we go through that like nothing. Because it's usually like 6-10 of us and we each have 250 ball hoppers.

I don't get into anything serious though. I usually play with my uncle, dad, brother, cousin, and a few neighbors of his in my woods. I don't enter any tournaments or skirmish, the only thing I entered was this thing they had at West Point, NY.

When I went to West Point about a year ago(I've been there before, but this was the first time I ever did the paintball thing). Well, this is what they would do... They reenact wars every spring and fall, and it'll be like 4 days long, and you have bases and stuff and you get objectives every day. That was badass! The war that we reenacted was Vietnam. They had the kinds of bunkers that you'd see in that era. They had buildings put up that looked just like what you'd see in movies, they'd have blanks of M16's shooting, they shot blanks out of cannons and made it sound like bombs, and helicopters flying over your head with people parachuting from it.

The objectives were things you'd find in a video game... Anything from disabling bombs, to freeing captured POW's. Probably the best paintball experience in my life. Stuff was crazy

As for my gun, I have a Diablo Mongoose II Reincarnation with a couple of mods. Costed me like $300.00 by the time I was done with buying everything when I first got it.

I have a Tippman .98 custom also, which was my first gun(First REAL gun, I had some other 3rd part crap too). That was decent, couldn't find anywhere that had mods for it though around here. That's when I got the Mongoose, that gun is beast and my baby.
                            sigpic

Comment

I prefer my balls "un" painted.

Comment

Working...
                              X