Women Drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women Drivers

I was riding to work yesterday, when a female driver cut right in front of a pickup truck, causing the truck driver to swerve onto the shoulder to avoid hitting the woman's car.

This evidently angered the driver, because he stuck his arm out of his window and "flipped" the woman off.

"Man, that guy is stupid," I thought to myself.

I ALWAYS smile nicely and wave in a sheepish manner whenever a female does anything to me in traffic, and here's why:

I drive 48 miles, each way, every day, to and from work.

That's 96 miles total each day.

16 miles each way is bumper-to-bumper, on an 8 lane highway.

So, there are 7 cars every 40 feet, for 32 miles of my daily driving.

That works out to be 982 cars every mile, or 31,424 cars.

Even though the rest of the 32 miles is not bumper-to-bumper, I figure I pass at least another 4000 cars.

That brings the number to something like 36,000 cars that I pass every day.

Statistically, females drive half of these.

That's 18,000 women drivers!

In any given group of females, 1 in 28 has PMS.

That's 642 with PMS.

According to Cosmopolitan, 70% of women describe their love life as dissatisfying or unrewarding.

That's 449 with a lousy love life.

According to the National Institute of Health, 22% of all females have seriously considered suicide or homicide.

That's 98.

And 34% describe men as their biggest problem.

That's 33.

According to the National Rifle Association, 5% of all females carry weapons, and this number is increasing.

That means that EVERY SINGLE DAY, I drive past at least one female who has a lousy love life, thinks men are her biggest problem, has seriously considered suicide or homicide, has PMS, and is armed.

Flip one off? ....... I think not.

!!!! That my friend is classic!!!! Thanks!
    Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Originally posted by jhns
      I was riding to work yesterday, when a female driver cut right in front of a pickup truck, causing the truck driver to swerve onto the shoulder to avoid hitting the woman's car.

This evidently angered the driver, because he stuck his arm out of his window and "flipped" the woman off.

I ALWAYS smile nicely and wave in a sheepish manner whenever a female does anything to me in traffic, and here's why:

Even though the rest of the 32 miles is not bumper-to-bumper, I figure I pass at least another 4000 cars.

That's 642 with PMS.

According to Cosmopolitan, 70% of women describe their love life as dissatisfying or unrewarding.

According to the National Institute of Health, 22% of all females have seriously considered suicide or homicide.

That's 98.

That's 33.

According to the National Rifle Association, 5% of all females carry weapons, and this number is increasing.

That means that EVERY SINGLE DAY, I drive past at least one female who has a lousy love life, thinks men are her biggest problem, has seriously considered suicide or homicide, has PMS, and is armed.

Actually...that is kind of funny.

Sexist....but funny....and true............

I don't know why I posted this then.

Well alright.

Comment

The cp has already been delivered!

Comment

Originally posted by jhns

That's 642 with PMS.

That's 98.

That's 33.

Smart man..
          [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
          Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

one of the facts that was once written for the bible but never published...

damn those media sensering fools....

but i got my hands on some transcripts... and they read as follows..

WOMEN DRIVERS--- SUCK...

sigpic

Comment

This is one of the best women driver's clip below. Click on the link.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJQf4...&search=malcom
              Emancipate your mind!
              The People's Poster

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
                This is one of the best women driver's clip below. Click on the link.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJQf4...&search=malcom
                OMG
                OMG
                OMG
                OMG

THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING IVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

haha nice one

Comment

E!! That happened to me once. Lady came barreling into the grocery store parking lot, jumped out of her car...hitting mine. Oh was I mad. I got into a little bit of a brawl with the lady...though I really wish I could have done what was in this video

That was great. Thanks!
                    Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

great post funny.. if I could more cps one for you ( maybe should start keeping track )

Comment

I was goin to crack a plummer joke but way to easy on this one

Comment

Working...
                        X