Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poking fun at good ole John Madden

I have a lot of respect for him....

But while I'm playing Madden, he gets on my nerves.

So at the bottom of my sig is a link....please watch and reply.
    I think it's funny.

Speakers are a good thing, btw.

Also! CP to anyone who has a good Madden spoof or cartoon!
    Last edited by Jewels; 05-26-2006, 06:29 AM.

Originally posted by Jewels

I think it's funny.

hahahaha....

thats so weird.. cos infact i saw this exact video no more than a day ago...

and ive run out of CP's.... so i think hesus is now telling mew to go to bed as it is now... 3:40 am.... work will be ever so swell when i wake in like 4 hrs... and i agree...
    speakers r really cool... maybe even the coolest... cos i loove sound.. and when the sound is compiled to produce what u common folk may refer to as music... it becomes.. SWEEEEET....

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by anton1287

hahahaha....

thats so weird.. cos infact i saw this exact video no more than a day ago...

and ive run out of CP's.... so i think hesus is now telling mew to go to bed as it is now... 3:40 am.... work will be ever so swell when i wake in like 4 hrs... and i agree...
      speakers r really cool... maybe even the coolest... cos i loove sound.. and when the sound is compiled to produce what u common folk may refer to as music... it becomes.. SWEEEEET....

You're a doll....get some rest & maybe if I'm lucky I get to se you tomorrow.

Funny guy.

Comment

I think it's funny.

Good stuff.

Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

Code Of Conduct
        ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

Comment

Frank Caliendo! I first heard him on the Opie and Anthony show years ago...does a great madden impression.

http://www.790theticket.com/main.cfm...item=fcaliendo

There's a link to some other madden impersonations of his..check it out! (need quicktime)

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

I love it....Sometimes it sounds like Madden has his mouth fulll.

I can just see him doing the games with hotdogs hanging out of his mouth as he's spitting food out everywhere!

Comment

ahhh, i cant get it to work...wait, nvm.

here are something else:
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB_QV...&search=madden

ugh, I wanted the Family Guy episode when they make fun of madden...

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamunmun
                ahhh, i cant get it to work...wait, nvm.

here are something else:
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB_QV...&search=madden

ugh, I wanted the Family Guy episode when they make fun of madden...

This needs it's own thread!!

that's just funny as hell right there. I don't care who ya are.

Comment

I think it's funny.

This is very funny Jewels.

I am not surprised as you are very witty and should do stand up with LT

You two entertain me daily and it is great
                  NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

"Some people call it Tampa Bay and some will tell you it's Tampa and some call it Tampa and some will tell you it's Tampa Bay. I personally always add the bay!"

and my personal favorite.

"90 percent of the game is half mental!"

--the one, the only, John Madden

See Yuz.

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic
                      "Some people call it Tampa Bay and some will tell you it's Tampa and some call it Tampa and some will tell you it's Tampa Bay. I personally always add the bay!"

and my personal favorite.

"90 percent of the game is half mental!"

--the one, the only, John Madden

See Yuz.
                      I never got that. 90% of the game is half mental....every time I heard that when I was playing Madden I would stop, think, and usually get scored on.

My roomy explained it to me once and it made sense, but we have both forgotten what he said...

Comment

I never got that. 90% of the game is half mental....every time I heard that when I was playing Madden I would stop, think, and usually get scored on.

My roomy explained it to me once and it made sense, but we have both forgotten what he said...

I just chalk it up to John Madden intellect.

There are 2 quotes I wish I could remember from the game.

Something about a helmet rolling down the field, and something about having your head down and getting walloped!

John Madden and Harey Carey should be enshrined with a "wall of sayings".

See Yuz.

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic
                          I just chalk it up to John Madden intellect.

There are 2 quotes I wish I could remember from the game.

Something about a helmet rolling down the field, and something about having your head down and getting walloped!

John Madden and Harey Carey should be enshrined with a "wall of sayings".

See Yuz.
                          I don't remember those two, I just remember if I heard "de-cleat-er" one more time, I was going to make Madden eat his marker...

Comment

I don't remember those two, I just remember if I heard "de-cleat-er" one more time, I was going to make Madden eat his marker...

Do you think he does that marker thing with his wife to review when they have just been intimate?

I could just hear it now...Madden sounding like he does with marbles in his mouth.

***Stage opens on John Madden's bedroom. He has the overhead out***

"Uh...ya see....I was right here...and you came in from this side...and uh then I just couldn't find an open spot, ya see......It's like I could fall out of the boat and still miss the water. What a wasted play. Definately not my intended target."

***His wife rolls eyes, gets up and a few seconds later you hear a humming noise coming from the bathroom. John falls asleep with a chicken wing hanging from his mouth***

Comment

Working...
                            X