• Time
  • Show
Clear All

he's uptown meetin with some contacts!

say mr. beefy say it say it.

mr. beefy

and i love you.
    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by Davii
      I hear you on that one. Don't know what i'd do without my dog. People come and go, that little girl is always happy to see me. Plus she can run real fast. I take her for a run almost every day, normally about 3 miles, she's turning into a beast though.

She's 3 months old and weighs 26 lbs!

What kind of dog do you have?

Comment

I'm sorry....

I know it sounded really rude when I didn't make a big deal out of my mom coming home....

But she does this so much.....most of the time she never tells us she's leaving. So if she ever gets kidnapped...she's out of luck cuz we will all think she's out on her own. I love my mom. She is my best friend, but she is a fair weather friend. As soon as my brother & I were grown, she washed her hands of being a mom and became her pre-child self again with two very young friends. It really bothers my brother, and it really bothers me too....I just chose not to bring it up very much.

That is, until recently and I don't really know why (lays back on the "shrink couch").

Not like I expect her to be in some rocking chair and baking cookies, but a birthday card would be nice once in awhile instead of her trying to get me to hit a joint with her (my mom is my anti drug, lol). She loves me in her own way & I have made peace with it.

You know, it's funny...years before my parents split up, my mom would often do a lot of "gardening" out in the back. Come to find out she was back there lighting up a big ole dooby. This often happened right before dinner, so we were fed well.
        I guess that's why I was a fat kid....I was the product of my mom's munchies!

HA HA! I'm glad she doesn't read this stuff...she'd be all paranoid thinking the feds were gonna nail her.

I love you mom...stupid hippy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewels
          I'm sorry....

I know it sounded really rude when I didn't make a big deal out of my mom coming home....

But she does this so much.....most of the time she never tells us she's leaving. So if she ever gets kidnapped...she's out of luck cuz we will all think she's out on her own. I love my mom. She is my best friend, but she is a fair weather friend. As soon as my brother & I were grown, she washed her hands of being a mom and became her pre-child self again with two very young friends. It really bothers my brother, and it really bothers me too....I just chose not to bring it up very much.

That is, until recently and I don't really know why (lays back on the "shrink couch").

Not like I expect her to be in some rocking chair and baking cookies, but a birthday card would be nice once in awhile instead of her trying to get me to hit a joint with her (my mom is my anti drug, lol). She loves me in her own way & I have made peace with it.

You know, it's funny...years before my parents split up, my mom would often do a lot of "gardening" out in the back. Come to find out she was back there lighting up a big ole dooby. This often happened right before dinner, so we were fed well.
          I guess that's why I was a fat kid....I was the product of my mom's munchies!

HA HA! I'm glad she doesn't read this stuff...she'd be all paranoid thinking the feds were gonna nail her.

I love you mom...stupid hippy.
          Yeah... Stupid hippies....

You can choose your friends... but not your family....

My guess is that there's something recently that's been going on in your life that's made you miss that maternative side of your mother... any idea what that may be? Am I way off? (you don't have to share the answer, I'm just curious).

It's great to be friends with your parents... but it's sad to lose your parents because they want to just be your friend. Did that make sense at all?

The thing is that regardless of what your mom is now, or what she was when you were younger... it seems like she did an excellent job in raising you.

Stupid hippy.

Comment

I found Jewel's dog

here

Picture 1 and Picture 19
            NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

I love my dog too!!

HOMER!!
              sigpic
              HOPING TO SEE MORE OF THIS IN 2012

ESPN’s John Clayton reported that McKenzie is expected to review Jackson’s performance for the next week or so. Clayton reports that the odds favor Jackson staying in Oakland, but a decision has not been made. "I still get the feeling Jackson will end up being retained." 3 1/2 HOURS LATER, THE RAIDERS FIRED JACKSON.....GOOD CALL CLAYTON

Comment

Originally posted by Medford Bronco
                I found Jewel's dog

here

Picture 1 and Picture 19
                u r a funny dude.. but i think its up to me to tell u... since im the one with no remorse or feelings...

no one really cares for ur all powerful and mighty hurricanes...

and if no one agrees with me.. well i hate u all....

and wow... i didnt know that ppl loved their dogs so much...

i have a dog...

and thats about it... but cos i said i had a dog.. i am naturaly better than u... thats right...

U... why r u reading this? did i ask u to?

NO I DIDNT...

but i loooove u... the sort of way one may love a cute, yet seemingly homeless bum on the street... and although u may have the urge to go over and pat him/ her.. u know s/he will eat ur arm straight off from ur shoulderblades in a manuever so incredible... that it does not even have a name... nay... it cannot have a name... for it is devine...
                so in fear u and i both stay away... and if u have change u may give it to her/him.. and if s/he has a funny sign.. or s/he was a mediaval jester... then u may have to give him some of ur life savings...

so the moral... jewels is cool( but i dont think that lying on a couch will help u with all ur problems but i hope it comes close)... bulldogs r ugly... but cute and i love all... and if u read this far.. we might as well get married... cos u r awsum!!!

Last edited by Peanut; 05-31-2012, 09:55 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by anton1287
                  u r a funny dude.. but i think its up to me to tell u... since im the one with no remorse or feelings...

no one really cares for ur all powerful and mighty hurricanes...

and if no one agrees with me.. well i hate u all....

and wow... i didnt know that ppl loved their dongs so much...

i have a dog...

and thats about it... but cos i said i had a dog.. i am naturaly better than u... thats right...

U... why r u reading this? did i ask u to?

NO I DIDNT...

but i loooove u... the sort of way one may love a cute, yet seemingly homeless bum on the street... and although u may have the urge to go over and pat him/ her.. u know s/he will eat ur arm straight off from ur shoulderblades in a manuever so incredible... that it does not even have a name... nay... it cannot have a name... for it is devine...
                  so in fear u and i both stay away... and if u have change u may give it to her/him.. and if s/he has a funny sign.. or s/he was a mediaval jester... then u may have to give him some of ur life savings...

so the moral... jewels is cool( but i dont think that lying on a couch will help u with all ur problems but i hope it comes close)... bulldogs r ugly... but cute and i love all... and if u read this far.. we might as well get married... cos u r awsum!!!

You have a good sense of humor and yes I know no one cares about the Canes and how you love me like a homeless you love a homeless bum.
                  NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

I think that your mom and I need to have a talk.

I'm sorry that you have to deal with this crap.

It's wrong........period.

Comment

Working...
                    X