--- Memorial Day ---

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful, Davii.

I just wanted to say thanks again to those of you who spent years of your life in service to our country. There really aren't enough words to express what I feel, other than to say Thank You.

I think it's wonderful that so many peoople contributed things over the last few days that helped keep the focus of the board a little bit patriotic... It was neat to see so many diferent heroic stories and see the fideos and pictures. What a wonderful display here on the boards. Thank you to everyone.
    sigpic

Comment

and just so everyone outside the armed forces knows. We military folk very much appreciate your support! Thank you!
      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Originally posted by anton1287
        beautiful...

i was just wondering...

did u write that urself?
        and have u lost anyone dear to u in the armed services?
        No, I didn't write that myself. The song that was linked is "Taps". Taps is played at the funeral of servicemembers, the words are the lyrics for Taps.

Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

Code Of Conduct
        ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

Comment

Originally posted by watchthemiddle
          You don't see things like this anymore.
          You mean fans burning american flags in the stands of a U.S. baseball stadium?
          You sure don't!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Working...
          X