Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Paomnnehal Pweor Of The Hmuan Mnid

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Paomnnehal Pweor Of The Hmuan Mnid

    Aoccdrinig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt thing is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelms. Tihs is bcuseae the human mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

    Pretty cool stuff, but it was a booger to type... LOL!!
    sigpic

  • #2
    I think this has been posted before but it is still amazing lol.
    sigpic

    Broncs All the Way Baby!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BroncoBailey024
      I think this has been posted before but it is still amazing lol.

      Srroy, I neevr saw it. LOL!!
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Stlil cool, tohugh...
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by broncos_mtnman
          Srroy, I neevr saw it. LOL!!
          OB420 did this a few months ago.

          I saw the title, and I was going to fix it.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by broncos_mtnman
            Aoccdrinig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt thing is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelms. Tihs is bcuseae the human mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

            Pretty cool stuff, but it was a booger to type... LOL!!

            Lkcy fro me , I'm a teerblle tipst.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by JWinn
              OB420 did this a few months ago.

              I saw the title, and I was going to fix it.
              Wlel, if you wnat to deltee it, I wloud udnersatnd.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Summerz
                Lkcy fro me , I'm a teerblle tipst.
                that got you a cp.
                [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                Adopted player Lindsey

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by broncos_mtnman
                  Wlel, if you wnat to deltee it, I wloud udnersatnd.
                  No need for taht...
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by broncos_mtnman
                    Wlel, if you wnat to deltee it, I wloud udnersatnd.

                    Nope, no deletion.......

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by JWinn
                      Nope, no deletion.......
                      I think you meant....

                      Npoe, no dleeiton.....
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by broncos_mtnman
                        I think you meant....

                        Npoe, no dleeiton.....
                        Meaks mcuh mroe snese taht way...
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Ya see, what your not getting, is that for ME, getting it right IS backwards!

                          I invert letters all the time............

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by redbirdy80
                            Meaks mcuh mroe snese taht way...
                            I arege copmleelty!!
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              gaert atirlce

                              taht si perety cool fi i od say os msleyf
                              Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X