--- Lunch ??? ---

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• --- Lunch ??? ---

--- Where do you eat lunch during a typical work week ?

---
    At Your Home
    20.83%
    At Your Desk
    33.33%
    In The Lunchroom
    20.83%
    Other
    25.00%

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
    My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan
    --- Where do you eat lunch during a typical work week ?

---
    I usually bring my lunch...its usually grilled chicken, steak, or sandwiches.

On occasion, If I have some cash I will go out....I am on a CHipotle or Qdoba kick right now..

Comment

At work I will either go out or go get something and bring it back to the office and eat at my desk. Depending on the work load. The last month has been at the house (but not the typical work week either) as I have been working out of it.
      [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
      Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

I used to go to Subway alot. Right next door to the last two places I worked. Although occaisionally, I'd get sick of it, and get a hot dog from the gas station. That'll get ya back into Subway pretty fast.

Now I eat lunch mostly at home. But I like to take my wife out every once in a while.

Comment

I'm one broke mama, so I can't typically afford to go out. If I eat anything for lunch, it's packed from home, ditting at the table in our classroom with the teacher I work with. (Most days, I forget though, and don't eat anything)
          sigpic

Comment

well the lunchroom considering i'm in school

but if i didn't live in a small town i'd probably go to a fast food place like mcdonalds. get a big mac. unfortunately they give me horrible gas. but it's still good.
            the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
              well the lunchroom considering i'm in school

but if i didn't live in a small town i'd probably go to a fast food place like mcdonalds. get a big mac. unfortunately they give me horrible gas. but it's still good.
              School lunchrooms are the BEST!!

I loved pizza fridays. THe square pieces of pizza. Dip them in Ketchup...YUMMY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by watchthemiddle
                THe square pieces of pizza. Dip them in Ketchup...YUMMY!!!
                sigpic

Comment

I bring my lunch and eat it at my desk....exciting huh?
                  Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by redbirdy80
                    agree'd. school lunches taste like the prison systems leftovers. however i have had most of my huge floor-punching laughs there. but still the food is
                    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Pranzare!

So where do I lunch? Hmm... I do not lunch. I normally eat 1 square meal a day ... dinner.
                      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Dawgfan
                        Pranzare!

So where do I lunch? Hmm... I do not lunch. I normally eat 1 square meal a day ... dinner.
                        hahaha...

so do i... and not even that... some days... i wont eat till like midnight...

i havent had breakfast since like 2004 and since graduating from skool and starting college... well.. eating poses a prob in 2 ways...... one needs time for food.... and the other.... MONEY... neither of which resources i normaly have...

but if im working... im eating hot chicken in the cool room out back... most of the day... but after a while.. chicken... well it no longer even tastes like meat.... then u know its time to stop.. so i strart eating ham... and cheese....

and school lunches were horrible... but i agree... normally the funniest moments of a school day will occur there... good times...

sigpic

Comment

--- According to a national survey by Smoothie King,

--- Most Americans eat lunch at home or at their desk ---

--- And more eat lunch in their cars than restaurants !!!

--- http://www.smoothieking.com/downloads/lunchGFX1.jpg

---

Last edited by AZ Snake Fan; 05-31-2006, 10:20 AM.

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                          The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                          http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                          My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan
                            --- According to a national survey by Smoothie King,

--- Most Americans eat lunch at home or at their desk ---

--- And more eat lunch in their cars tan restaurants !!!

--- http://www.smoothieking.com/downloads/lunchGFX1.jpg

---

2 questions...

who is this "smoothie king"...?
                            is he a cool guy...?

and WHAT THE HELL!?!!?!?

who eats lunch in cars? what is wrong with ppl...

does that count truckies....?

sigpic

Comment

I have always gone home since I always seem to get jobs within a couple miles of where I live.

Comment

Working...
                              X