--- Everybody does it ---

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golfballs.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
    - Carl Sagan

Comment

I also having everything on the computer but always take a pen on accident

Comment

I do take pens from work, but it's not stealing.

Whenever I go to a restaurant, I always pay with my check card, and I always leave behind a pen that has the name and phone number of my school printed on the side. We've had enrollments come in as a result of my pen dropping strategy! It's a great way to advertise, because the restaurants always re-use the pens with other customers.

HEAR ME ROAR!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Taking things home from work is stealing.
          Since I work at home many times........ I have pens that go home with me. However, I never take supplies for the purpose of using them for my personal use.
          Emancipate your mind!
          The People's Poster

Comment

none of that stuff, actually. my place of work actually does a pretty good job of giving me free shwag to take home. pint glasses, carabeaners (no idea how to spell that) shirts, etc. good stuff.

Check out Goal Line Blitz

WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

Comment

Whatever ends up in my toolpouch that day is free game for home projects. Usually it goes back to the job though. The boss is real leinant about the small stuff so it's not a big deal.

Comment

Working...
              X