A way to prove your faithful?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A way to prove your faithful?

I was reading the news and they had this article. It makes you wonder how smart or stable some people are when you read the news.

http://omaha.cox.net/cci/newsnationa...e&id=D8HUCN300

Malaysian Man Reportedly Severs His P**** to Prove Faithfulness to Wife
    05-30-2006 5:46 PM

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia -- A man who apparently severed his P**** in an attempt to convince his wife that he was faithful to her was recovering after surgery to reattach the organ at a northern Malaysian hospital, a news report said Tuesday.

The 41-year-old man, who was not identified, got into an argument last Friday with his wife, who found a text message on his mobile phone from another woman. The man was heard by his son shouting that he wanted to prove he was not having an affair, the New Straits Times reported.

The assertion was followed by loud screams and the man emerged from his room bleeding profusely, his 14-year-old son quoted as saying. His wife rushed him to hospital.

If you don't want to trust me, that's fine.... but DANG!
    Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Not in this lifetime.
      [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
      Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Originally posted by TEXSOONER/BRONC
        Not in this lifetime.
        The funny thing is that all it proved is that he's insane....

If I stole your cheeseburger... and you accused me of doing it... cutting off my hand wouldn't prove I didn't.

Nor would it stop me from doing other similar things that are just as bad... just without using that hand.

Crazy.
        Thanks, Reid!
        sigpic
        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

...ow, my special area
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncosfreak_56
            ...ow, my special area
            well my "special" area is actually my uper kidney...

but if u told me that i was stealing ur alcohol... i would not give u my kidney so u could drink more...

but ouch... !!!!

losing ur manhood... wow... why would one wake up in the morn.... i kow i would struggle to find a reason...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon
              The funny thing is that all it proved is that he's insane....

If I stole your cheeseburger... and you accused me of doing it... cutting off my hand wouldn't prove I didn't.

Nor would it stop me from doing other similar things that are just as bad... just without using that hand.

Crazy.

Not the word I would use.
              Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

I love ya honey but........................dont even ask.
                Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

So, I bet she dumped him now and told him it doesn't matter if he cheated because there is no use for him anymore.

Comment

Honey, I love you sooooo......

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - A man who apparently severed his ***** in an attempt to convince his wife that he was faithful to her was recovering after surgery to reattach the organ at a northern Malaysian hospital, a news report said Tuesday.

ADVERTISEMENT

The 41-year-old man, who was not identified, got into an argument last Friday with his wife, who found a text message on his mobile phone from another woman. The man was heard by his son shouting that he wanted to prove he was not having an affair, the New Straits Times reported.

The assertion was followed by loud screams and the man emerged from his room bleeding profusely, his 14-year-old son quoted as saying. His wife rushed him to hospital.

OUCH!!!!
                    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                    men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

talk about not worth it.

go ahead and think i'm cheating.

ouch is right.

Check out Goal Line Blitz

WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

Comment

I read the original story of the text message. What a follow up. Yow!

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                        2. Taxes
                        3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Wow. I love my wife. But not THAT much!
                          "You can't take the sky from me..."
                          ------
                          "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

When I got caught with that special message all I said was sorry

Comment

"But sir, I didn't cheat on the exam! I know how I'll prove it to you! I'll decapitate myself!"

What a nutjob.
                              The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Working...
                              X