--- Punctuality ??? ---

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• --- Punctuality ??? ---

--- How important is it to you to be on time for dates, meetings, appointments, work etc.?

--- Are you sometimes late ?

--- Are you always on time for some things, and sometimes late for others ?

--- Are you always late ?

--- Or are you always on time ?

--- Is being on time really that important ?

--- A lot of folks have different views on this ---

--- What's yours ?

---

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
    My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

I use Lombardi time, 15 moin early
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Comment

I am never late.
      "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
      Ayrton Senna..

Comment

I'm always way too early.

Especially to work. I usually get there about a half hour early.

Comment

Family events, I always try and be Fashionably late But for Meetings, work, concerts, movies, dates etc. Its just great to be a tad early or right on time. Definitely says something about ones character.
          SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

I am not late.

In any aspect.

I detest it in others.

It's rude to be late unless you have a really good reason.

Comment

I like to be on time. When I go to work, it is important to be on time. When I go to meetings I like to be a few minutes early.

It is rare that I'm late, but when I am it bothers me.
              I think successful business people tend to appreciate being on time.

Now when I view others, I don't care that they are early. I just care that they are on time.
              Emancipate your mind!
              The People's Poster

Comment

its important to not be late...

but i tend to be late to work...(cos i hate it and hope the deli catches fire.. like right now...)

but if i care for it.. im not late... especially meeting ppl... cos i cant stand being rude to ppl...
                and family or group functions.. im the fashionably late guy... but everyone knows it... so they nor i expect me to be there on time...

sigpic

Comment

I hate always being late for stuff and it is mostly my dads fault because I prefer to be verrrry early
                  MMA News
                  MMA News 247

Comment

My high school marketing teacher taught me that deca time is 15 minutes early.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Anything work and business related, I'm early.

On the weekends.....don't count on my punctuality!!
                      Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Im hispanic, therefore Im late.

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

I was taught its better to be a hour early (and wait somewhere close) then it is to be 5 minutes late.
                          The only good excuse is the one not given..

Comment

--- I am very please how everyone has responded in this thread ---

--- I have a feeling that even Broncofan-13 was just kidding ---

--- I am always on time, and I even allow extra time like a lot of you have mentioned in case of unforseen circumstances ---

--- Of course, all of us that are considerate to others, are proud of it ---

--- That's why all of us posted here and said we are always on time ---

--- To leave someone waiting or blowing off an appointment is disrespectful, and a waste of other people's time ---

--- Some folks are habitually late and can care less !!!

--- In doing so, one puts one's self above all others ---

--- Good to see so many Broncomaniacs have such good ethics !!!

---

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                            The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                            http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                            My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

I usually arrive at places 10-15 minutes early. I guess the military has really instilled that habit in me.

Comment

Working...
                              X