Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tpryce93
    how do you fight an internet browser???
    I was so used to using IE that firefox's different layout put me off the first time that I tried to use it, eventually I tried it out again though and grew it prefer it over IE.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncsfan87
      I was so used to using IE that firefox's different layout put me off the first time that I tried to use it, eventually I tried it out again though and grew it prefer it over IE.
      ohhhh i thought you duked it out with your internet browser.
      the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

i made firefox my default browser. how do i change it back to IE??
        the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon

Edit: I don't have internet. I'm posting via osmosis.
          firefox.... waaaayyyyy beter...

and LT...

plz... get it right...

its diffusion... not osmosis... cos osmosis only applies to water...

unless ur brain waves come out as sweat... and right now... u r pressing ur head against the screen.... well then i suppose u would be correct...

sigpic

Comment

i made firefox my default browser. how do i change it back to IE??
            u open up IE.... and it should ask u automatically...

if it doesnt... open up tools> internet options> programs> and at the bottom there is a tick box.... asking if u want IE to check for the default browser..> tick the box> kill that IE window... and restart it... and it will ask u if u want it to the the default... and bobs ur uncle...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by anton1287
              u open up IE.... and it should ask u automatically...

if it doesnt... open up tools> internet options> programs> and at the bottom there is a tick box.... asking if u want IE to check for the default browser..> tick the box> kill that IE window... and restart it... and it will ask u if u want it to the the default... and bobs ur uncle...

hmm didn't work.

and yes i do have an uncle bob
              the space that is mine

Comment

I use IE because no other browser even compares to it with what you can do when making web pages. IE supports about everything in terms of HTML and JavaScript. All other browsers have a lot of limitations so you actually don't see or get parts of web sites when using different browsers. Plus the fact that some websites wont even work with a lot of other browsers.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
                  What's that add-on?

I don't have it....maybe I'll download it...what does it do?
                  It's called the all-in-one gestures plug-in.
                  It allows you to navigate webpages and internet content by holding down your right mouse button (or the left if that's what you prefer) and then just by moving your mouse upward, it will scroll to the top (just like hitting the home button on your keyboard) opposite if you move the mouse down. You can go back a page by moving the mouse to the left or forward a page by moving it right.

It makes navigating the easiest it's ever been and you never have to click somewhere else on the screen, you just do that with your mouse and voila' the command is done. It's really cool. I highly recommend you download this plugin.

You can configure the commands for your mouse however you want. It takes a little getting used to at first since it's a little weird using your mouse for navigation functions.

Comment

Here's that extension T26 if you want to download it.....

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/12/

Of course there are some other navigation tool extensions but I found this one to be the best and easiest to use.

Comment

hmm didn't work.

and yes i do have an uncle bob
                      well r u able access the tools> internaet options> programs> ...? cos if u can... u could try clicking on "RESET WEB SETTINGS"....

does the same thing....

tel me if that works...

sigpic

Comment

Firefox all the way, baby! I love control+clicking to open new tabs instead of opening an entire new window.

Comment

Originally posted by anton1287
                          well r u able access the tools> internaet options> programs> ...? cos if u can... u could try clicking on "RESET WEB SETTINGS"....

does the same thing....

tel me if that works...

hah it works!
                          the space that is mine

Comment

Working...
                          X