Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, what DON'T you like about yourself?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Saddletramp
    replied
    Originally posted by Jaws
    You guessed right








    Many a tragic soul who has committed the grievous error of referring to Wales (a separate country from England) as England has reached a tragic end. Fortunately you find the shark in a good mood today.

    For a while I considered throwing you into my dungeon but as it is already at full capacity (and I’ve grown tired of toying with my victims) I decided on another option. A shark does not get pampered very often therefore I decided that a couple of cases of Dom. Romane Conti 1997 (only $1500 a bottle), a dozen boxes of Richart dark chocolates (selling at a mere $120 a pound) and fifty bunches of red roses should be enough to divert my wrath.

    On condition that they are hand delivered by 7a.m tomorrow morning to my residence I will spare you from any further punishment.


    Directions:

    Take a flight to Manchester Airport
    From there it is a mere 40 miles to the Welsh BORDER
    Travel a further 60 miles West until you reach my residence.
    If you end up in the sea you’ve gone too far, if you end up here you’re at the wrong place (that is my Winter’s residence)

    Just ring the bell. My butler will answer and ask for Lady Jaws of the Sharkdom of Snowdonia.


    A few tips:

    When at Manchester Airport it is customary to greet the English with the following greeting:
    “Twll din pob Sais” (Those who are not familiar with the Welsh language may wish to google for a translation)
    For every person you greet in this manner I shall make a $100 donation towards your travelling expenses.


    Bon voyage!
    I feel a trap here Davii.

    Leave a comment:


  • Saddletramp
    replied
    Originally posted by Giveemlove
    Just in general....It happened over a long period of time and I am now rebuilding from it.
    What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger.

    Leave a comment:


  • Medford Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Jaws
    You guessed right




    Many a tragic soul who has committed the grievous error of referring to Wales (a separate country from England) as England has reached a tragic end. Fortunately you find the shark in a good mood today.

    For a while I considered throwing you into my dungeon but as it is already at full capacity (and I’ve grown tired of toying with my victims) I decided on another option. A shark does not get pampered very often therefore I decided that a couple of cases of Dom. Romane Conti 1997 (only $1500 a bottle), a dozen boxes of Richart dark chocolates (selling at a mere $120 a pound) and fifty bunches of red roses should be enough to divert my wrath.

    On condition that they are hand delivered by 7a.m tomorrow morning to my residence I will spare you from any further punishment.


    Directions:

    Take a flight to Manchester Airport
    From there it is a mere 40 miles to the Welsh BORDER
    Travel a further 60 miles West until you reach my residence.
    If you end up in the sea you’ve gone too far, if you end up here you’re at the wrong place (that is my Winter’s residence)

    Just ring the bell. My butler will answer and ask for Lady Jaws of the Sharkdom of Snowdonia.


    A few tips:

    When at Manchester Airport it is customary to greet the English with the following greeting:
    “Twll din pob Sais” (Those who are not familiar with the Welsh language may wish to google for a translation)
    For every person you greet in this manner I shall make a $100 donation towards your travelling expenses.

    Bon voyage!

    Jaws that was very good. I know I made the same mistake before. Damn USA geography lessons. I will NEVER make that mistake again

    Leave a comment:


  • Giveemlove
    replied
    Thank you LT and Med!

    Leave a comment:


  • Reidman
    replied
    I don't like the fact that I'm so judgemental all the time but it's hard to stop
    something when you've been doing it your whole life.......

    Leave a comment:


  • Jaws
    replied
    Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan
    YEEEOUCH !!! --- Don't go swimming anytime soon Sarge !!!
    Originally posted by Jared
    Ooooohhhh boy, you're gonna get it when she sees this, dude.
    You guessed right




    Originally posted by Davii
    haha, if you didn't live in England i'd certainly buy you a drink, if you didn't mind a short guy buying you a drink that is...


    Many a tragic soul who has committed the grievous error of referring to Wales (a separate country from England) as England has reached a tragic end. Fortunately you find the shark in a good mood today.

    For a while I considered throwing you into my dungeon but as it is already at full capacity (and I’ve grown tired of toying with my victims) I decided on another option. A shark does not get pampered very often therefore I decided that a couple of cases of Dom. Romane Conti 1997 (only $1500 a bottle), a dozen boxes of Richart dark chocolates (selling at a mere $120 a pound) and fifty bunches of red roses should be enough to divert my wrath.

    On condition that they are hand delivered by 7a.m tomorrow morning to my residence I will spare you from any further punishment.


    Directions:

    Take a flight to Manchester Airport
    From there it is a mere 40 miles to the Welsh BORDER
    Travel a further 60 miles West until you reach my residence.
    If you end up in the sea you’ve gone too far, if you end up here you’re at the wrong place (that is my Winter’s residence)

    Just ring the bell. My butler will answer and ask for Lady Jaws of the Sharkdom of Snowdonia.


    A few tips:

    When at Manchester Airport it is customary to greet the English with the following greeting:
    “Twll din pob Sais” (Those who are not familiar with the Welsh language may wish to google for a translation)
    For every person you greet in this manner I shall make a $100 donation towards your travelling expenses.

    Bon voyage!

    Leave a comment:


  • Medford Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Giveemlove
    Just in general....It happened over a long period of time and I am now rebuilding from it.
    This is what us Italians do, we are very trusting. I know before I met Carmina I was burned a few times as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • LordTrychon
    replied
    Originally posted by Giveemlove
    Just in general....It happened over a long period of time and I am now rebuilding from it.
    You'll turn out ok. I have no doubt in my mind.

    Leave a comment:


  • Giveemlove
    replied
    Originally posted by Jewels
    I can relate.
    Recent burn or just in general?

    Just in general....It happened over a long period of time and I am now rebuilding from it.

    Leave a comment:


  • LbloodOjunkieG
    replied
    Originally posted by Jewels
    Sounds like Little Nicky

    HAHA!!!

    Fred would like that!
    ?????????????

    Leave a comment:


  • Jewels
    replied
    Originally posted by Giveemlove
    I wish I wasn't so naive and trusting.

    I can relate.
    Recent burn or just in general?

    Leave a comment:


  • Giveemlove
    replied
    I wish I wasn't so naive and trusting.

    Leave a comment:


  • Saddletramp
    replied
    Originally posted by Jared
    Ooooohhhh boy, you're gonna get it when she sees this, dude.
    I agree, she is gonna chew him to pieces and spit him out.





    Davii you are one brave dude.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jewels
    replied
    Originally posted by LbloodOjunkieG
    I wish my back was straight and I wish I didn't have a speach impediment.

    Sounds like Little Nicky

    HAHA!!!

    Fred would like that!

    Leave a comment:


  • LbloodOjunkieG
    replied
    I wish my back was straight and I wish I didn't have a speach impediment.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X