X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jewels
    I can relate.
    Recent burn or just in general?

Just in general....It happened over a long period of time and I am now rebuilding from it.
    Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Originally posted by Giveemlove
      Just in general....It happened over a long period of time and I am now rebuilding from it.
      You'll turn out ok. I have no doubt in my mind.

Comment

This is what us Italians do, we are very trusting. I know before I met Carmina I was burned a few times as well.
        NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan
          YEEEOUCH !!! --- Don't go swimming anytime soon Sarge !!!
          Originally posted by Jared
          Ooooohhhh boy, you're gonna get it when she sees this, dude.
          You guessed right

Originally posted by Davii
          haha, if you didn't live in England i'd certainly buy you a drink, if you didn't mind a short guy buying you a drink that is...

Many a tragic soul who has committed the grievous error of referring to Wales (a separate country from England) as England has reached a tragic end. Fortunately you find the shark in a good mood today.

For a while I considered throwing you into my dungeon but as it is already at full capacity (and I’ve grown tired of toying with my victims) I decided on another option. A shark does not get pampered very often therefore I decided that a couple of cases of Dom. Romane Conti 1997 (only $1500 a bottle), a dozen boxes of Richart dark chocolates (selling at a mere $120 a pound) and fifty bunches of red roses should be enough to divert my wrath.

On condition that they are hand delivered by 7a.m tomorrow morning to my residence I will spare you from any further punishment.

Directions:

Take a flight to Manchester Airport
          From there it is a mere 40 miles to the Welsh BORDER
          Travel a further 60 miles West until you reach my residence.
          If you end up in the sea you’ve gone too far, if you end up here you’re at the wrong place (that is my Winter’s residence)

Just ring the bell. My butler will answer and ask for Lady Jaws of the Sharkdom of Snowdonia.

A few tips:

When at Manchester Airport it is customary to greet the English with the following greeting:
          “Twll din pob Sais” (Those who are not familiar with the Welsh language may wish to google for a translation)
          For every person you greet in this manner I shall make a $100 donation towards your travelling expenses.

Bon voyage!

Comment

I don't like the fact that I'm so judgemental all the time but it's hard to stop
            something when you've been doing it your whole life.......

Comment

Thank you LT and Med!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws
                You guessed right

Many a tragic soul who has committed the grievous error of referring to Wales (a separate country from England) as England has reached a tragic end. Fortunately you find the shark in a good mood today.

For a while I considered throwing you into my dungeon but as it is already at full capacity (and I’ve grown tired of toying with my victims) I decided on another option. A shark does not get pampered very often therefore I decided that a couple of cases of Dom. Romane Conti 1997 (only $1500 a bottle), a dozen boxes of Richart dark chocolates (selling at a mere $120 a pound) and fifty bunches of red roses should be enough to divert my wrath.

On condition that they are hand delivered by 7a.m tomorrow morning to my residence I will spare you from any further punishment.

Directions:

If you end up in the sea you’ve gone too far, if you end up here you’re at the wrong place (that is my Winter’s residence)

Just ring the bell. My butler will answer and ask for Lady Jaws of the Sharkdom of Snowdonia.

A few tips:

When at Manchester Airport it is customary to greet the English with the following greeting:
                “Twll din pob Sais” (Those who are not familiar with the Welsh language may wish to google for a translation)
                For every person you greet in this manner I shall make a $100 donation towards your travelling expenses.

Bon voyage!

Jaws that was very good. I know I made the same mistake before. Damn USA geography lessons. I will NEVER make that mistake again
                NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger.
                  [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                  Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

You guessed right

Directions:

A few tips:

Bon voyage!
                    I feel a trap here Davii.
                    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                    Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Originally posted by Saddletramp
                      What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger.

Yes it does....and I love that saying!

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
                        Ooooohhhh boy, you're gonna get it when she sees this, dude.
                        I meant Wales!!! AAAAHHHH!! I'm a dead man!

Ok, how about this, I wish I wasn't a dead man!

Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

Code Of Conduct
                        ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

Comment

You guessed right

Directions:

A few tips:

Bon voyage!
                          I'm Welsh too, at least my heritage is. Should not have made that slip, never been to Europe though.

If I make enough money on the "Davii for sale" thread i'll see about that Dom. My humble apologies Madam Jaws.

Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

Code Of Conduct
                          ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

Comment

I wish I wasn't so dam sexy........................

It's a dam curse

Comment

I wish I wasn't so naive and trusting.
                              I once was both.
                              Then I moved to Arizona, and learned you can't trust ANYONE, not even a friend that you've known for 28 years. It sure toughened me up.

Keep that "3rd Eye" of yours constantly watching your back.
                              sigpic
                              HOPING TO SEE MORE OF THIS IN 2012

ESPN’s John Clayton reported that McKenzie is expected to review Jackson’s performance for the next week or so. Clayton reports that the odds favor Jackson staying in Oakland, but a decision has not been made. "I still get the feeling Jackson will end up being retained." 3 1/2 HOURS LATER, THE RAIDERS FIRED JACKSON.....GOOD CALL CLAYTON

Comment

Originally posted by Davii
                                I'm Welsh too, at least my heritage is. Should not have made that slip, never been to Europe though.

If I make enough money on the "Davii for sale" thread i'll see about that Dom. My humble apologies Madam Jaws.
                                Now that they know you have Welsh heritage your price should soar!

Comment

Working...
                                X