Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have decided that I'm going to capture TDK

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by The Dark Knight
    Wow, I just read that.

    I'm am a dirty bird.

    Dude, you SO knew what that was all about when you were typing it.
    You had a smirk on your face while you were doing it.




    You knew......

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Jewels
      Dude, you SO knew what that was all about when you were typing it.
      You had a smirk on your face while you were doing it.




      You knew......

      OK, I admit.

      But I have to maintain my illusion of innocence in order to avoid inevitable censorship.

      I said too many "i" words that time.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by The Dark Knight
        OK, I admit.

        But I have to maintain my illusion of innocence in order to avoid inevitable censorship.

        I said too many "i" words that time.

        Yes...but it seems that no matter what comes out of your head and onto this board........I find it incredibly charming and funny.

        ******holding taco under your nose and luring you away*******


        See? You like being my special pet, don't you?

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Jewels
          Yes...but it seems that no matter what comes out of your head and onto this board........I find it incredibly charming and funny.

          ******holding taco under your nose and luring you away*******


          See? You like being my special pet, don't you?


          Well, Thanks for that. I appreciate it.

          Most other members would just soon have me be gone for good.

          I like to think out of the box and that pisses some people off.

          Damn, there's that word again.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by The Dark Knight
            Well, Thanks for that. I appreciate it.

            Most other members would just soon have me be gone for good.

            I like to think out of the box and that pisses some people off.

            Damn, there's that word again.

            Nope, not me.

            You're a Broncos fan....you're posts are entertaining to read and you seem to have a high enough IQ to match & often beat wits with other members so don't sweat it.

            And BOX is the word for today. I will try to use it as often as possible.

            ***still luring you with taco***

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Jewels
              Nope, not me.

              You're a Broncos fan....you're posts are entertaining to read and you seem to have a high enough IQ to match & often beat wits with other members so don't sweat it.

              And BOX is the word for today. I will try to use it as often as possible.

              ***still luring you with taco***

              You do realize taco is slang for something else?

              Hint: You can eat that too.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                You do realize taco is slang for something else?

                Hint: You can eat that too.



                HAHAHAHAHA



                But I have to do my duty and say "Be careful. Be Very VERY careful."

                Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

                The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                You should check these guys out

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                  You do realize taco is slang for something else?

                  Hint: You can eat that too.


                  No...I didn't realize that until just now....I'm not kidding.

                  Holy MOLY.

                  Now don't I feel like a fool?

                  Box...taco....


                  Good gosh.


                  I'm gong to open up a strip club called " The pink Taco Box"
                  And then I can dress you up as the owner....all pimped out in white with the hat & purple feather sticking out of it.

                  I get 20%

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Jared
                    HAHAHAHAHA



                    But I have to do my duty and say "Be careful. Be Very VERY careful."


                    Sorry Jared, I know I've got to be the king of reported posts anyway.

                    And if I'm not, I'm at least the Rook.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Jewels
                      No...I didn't realize that until just now....I'm not kidding.

                      Holy MOLY.

                      Now don't I feel like a fool?

                      Box...taco....


                      Good gosh.


                      I'm gong to open up a strip club called " The pink Taco Box"
                      And then I can dress you up as the owner....all pimped out in white with the hat & purple feather sticking out of it.

                      I get 20%

                      That's brillant!

                      We could sell a big pink box full of tacos at the bar to go along with the theme.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                        That's brillant!

                        We could sell a big pink box full of tacos at the bar to go along with the theme.

                        Or, using food coloring make the tacos pink.




                        Ok, that was evil.

                        Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

                        The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                        You should check these guys out

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Jared
                          HAHAHAHAHA



                          But I have to do my duty and say "Be careful. Be Very VERY careful."
                          After 20+ posts, NOW you throw the caution flag?

                          *slaps forehead*


                          FYI:
                          smile
                          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                          men."

                          -- Samuel Adams

                          sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Phhhhhh wurd..........

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by rcsodak
                              After 20+ posts, NOW you throw the caution flag?

                              *slaps forehead*


                              Yeah, Jared should throw the flag after the first post in every thread.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Uhhh . . .



                                *I think I wandered into the wrong room*

                                -----

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X