. Post Your Artwork .
    . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Archimedes Owl
      Haha.

He was on like a 24 hour suspension.

It's not that big of a deal.

Still, good to have you and JR back.
      But for some, it might feel like a lifetime......
      "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
      tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
      men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Welcome back mtnman. It is good to have a true friend in here and I really missed having you here!!!! Your thoughts are refreshing and welcome! Thank you!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lancane
          Had to say WB... I notice that many of those that hate people like you and me have yet to sey hello! LMAO...

Guess I have not been as observant as some, but I didn't know he was gone

Anyway, welcome back anyway. The forum wouldn't be the same with the number one Jake basher out of pocket for too long.
          The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WildHorse
            Man...a guy doesn't check in on the boards for a few days while on a business trip and he misses all the good stuff.

It's just not fair.

Regulars get banned and I miss the whole thing.

drat!

Now I have to go digging around in the dusty archives from last week and try to reconstruct the scene of the crime.
            If you figure it out, PM me. I have been checking the boards weekly for months, but must admit I only look at the 'general discussion' thread, and don't read any post, but I had not seen a thing about this, until the welcome back.
            The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

For people interested in the whole mntman happening, here is the discussion thread.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=63816

Really, everyone here seemed to think that both JR and mtnman were banned because their userid said "Banned User". What was really the case was that they were under a 24 hour suspension.

So, they were undergoing minor disciplinary action.

It was a misunderstanding blown out of proportions.

Really, 24 hours is not very long to not be allowed onto the forums, so it was nothing, but people didn't realize this, so there was a bunch of hoopla.
              My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
              . Post Your Artwork .
              . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Welcome back JR. It seems like nobody's showing you any love. Mntman's welcome thread stays in GD, but yours gets stuck in ABF.

And thank god you're back mtnman. The followers were lost without you. As word spread on your recent suspension/24 hr banning, the anti Plummer aliance almost decimated. Panic spread. Plummer bashers couldn't just post things like "Nice post mtnman. That's exactly right. Cp to you." They had to come up with their own ideas, and I don't believe there wasn't a single anti-Jake post. It was chaos without chaos.

Comment

Originally posted by In-com-plete
                  Welcome back JR. It seems like nobody's showing you any love. Mntman's welcome thread stays in GD, but yours gets stuck in ABF.

And thank god you're back mtnman. The followers were lost without you. As word spread on your recent suspension/24 hr banning, the anti Plummer aliance almost decimated. Panic spread. Plummer bashers couldn't just post things like "Nice post mtnman. That's exactly right. Cp to you." They had to come up with their own ideas, and I don't believe there wasn't a single anti-Jake post. It was chaos without chaos.
                  Thanks did not know I had one. Might have to go look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Archimedes Owl
                    For people interested in the whole mntman happening, here is the discussion thread.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=63816

Really, everyone here seemed to think that both JR and mtnman were banned because their userid said "Banned User". What was really the case was that they were under a 24 hour suspension.

So, they were undergoing minor disciplinary action.

It was a misunderstanding blown out of proportions.

Really, 24 hours is not very long to not be allowed onto the forums, so it was nothing, but people didn't realize this, so there was a bunch of hoopla.
                    Thanks for the info!

Comment

Welcome back, mtnman.

I need to get banned so everyone will give me a congrats thread when I come back!
                      HEAR ME ROAR!
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
                        Welcome back, mtnman.

I need to get banned so everyone will give me a congrats thread when I come back!
                        Well, if you want, I can help arrange that.... LOL!!

j/k
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_mtnman
                          Well, if you want, I can help arrange that.... LOL!!

j/k
                          If P&R (I dare not actually type it out) were still around, I'm sure that you could.
                          HEAR ME ROAR!
                          sigpic

Comment

Wow this whole "JC by week 3" thing made me realize that Jay and Jesus share initials.

I really don't know if that's good or bad.

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
                              Welcome back, mtnman.

hah, you need to be banned just on general principles. . . . .

Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Originally posted by dogfish
                                hah, you need to be banned just on general principles. . . . .

Why's everybody always pickin' on me.

Oh wait, I know why.

I WIN.

HEAR ME ROAR!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X