Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West
    Please.

Your mom wants me so bad that she automatically does a split every time she sees me!
    when your mom steps on a scale it says "a lot"
    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
      when your mom steps on a scale it says "a lot"
      Are you serious? If that's the best you can do you might as well just hit the log out button on the bottom of the forum and just go sit in your room and cry while me and your mom 'kunoodle'.

Comment

yo mamma so ugly, she has to sneak up on the bathwater.

*thread jack alert*

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Are you serious? If that's the best you can do you might as well just hit the log out button on the bottom of the forum and just go sit in your room and cry while me and your mom 'kunoodle'.

well, you are what you eat... Im guessing you ate a fat guy?

Comment

yo momma jokes are stupid anyways.
            the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

so is hijacking a thread. fun, but stupid. (whats sad is, I helped you guys jack my own thread.)

Comment

Originally posted by Broncofan-13
                well, you are what you eat... Im guessing you ate a fat guy?

Your mom is so trashy that I ate that fat guy and she STILL wants me.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncofan-13
                  so is hijacking a thread. fun, but stupid. (whats sad is, I helped you guys jack my own thread.)
                  the space that is mine

Comment

yo momma jokes are stupid anyways.
                    Is that what you always say when you get owned in a competition?

Comment

Is that what you always say when you get owned in a competition?

your momma's so fat when i got done 'kanoodling' her i rolled over twice and was still on her.
                      the space that is mine

Comment

your momma's so fat when i got done 'kanoodling' her i rolled over twice and was still on her.
                        Your canoeing up poop's(inplace of another FORBIDDEN word) creek without a paddle. Just give up.

Comment

Your canoeing up poop's(inplace of another FORBIDDEN word) creek without a paddle. Just give up.
                          bring it
                          the space that is mine

Comment

ohh.....

ill just chime in... cos i looove mama jokes...

ur mama so fat she lay on the beach and people run around yelling "free willy!!!!"

sigpic

Comment

Yo momma's so fat that when she wears a red dress everyone yells KOOL-AID!

Comment

Your mom is so trashy that I ate that fat guy and she STILL wants me.
                                you ate a fat guy!!! freakin cannibal.
                                the space that is mine

Comment

Working...
                                X