Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What has 600 legs and is an inch long?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What has 600 legs and is an inch long?

    .










    --- A California Worm !!!

    --- http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory?id=2050649

    ---

    .

    May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
    My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

  • #2
    That's a rare find for scientist. Especially when the worm hasn't been seen in over 80 years.

    If I read correctly, the females have more legs than the males.
    I wonder is that to have extra legs to kick the males when they get out of line.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Emancipator
      That's a rare find for scientist. Especially when the worm hasn't been seen in over 80 years.

      If I read correctly, the females have more legs than the males.
      I wonder is that to have extra legs to kick the males when they get out of line.
      ouch
      the space that is mine



      We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Emancipator
        That's a rare find for scientist. Especially when the worm hasn't been seen in over 80 years.

        If I read correctly, the females have more legs than the males.
        I wonder is that to have extra legs to kick the males when they get out of line.

        it means that females do alot more than the males and need extra legs to carry themselves after they are worn out from working so hard and doing all the work..
        Tony G


        The Chefs

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by KCLadyFan
          it means that females do alot more than the males and need extra legs to carry themselves after they are worn out from working so hard and doing all the work..
          Boy, I wish all species were that way. It truly is a rare find!

          Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

          Code Of Conduct
          ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Davii
            Boy, I wish all species were that way. It truly is a rare find!

            I don't....2 legs to shave is enough....

            did I just make sense....
            Tony G


            The Chefs

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by KCLadyFan
              it means that females do alot more than the males and need extra legs to carry themselves after they are worn out from working so hard and doing all the work..
              The men had alot of legs but they lost them doing all those extra honey do lists the females had them doing.
              1. Bring fresh leaves.
              2. Spread the dirt out.
              3. Dig us an extra hole
              so on and so forth until a list of 50 things are completely in one day before lunch time.
              Emancipate your mind!
              The People's Poster

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Emancipator
                The men had alot of legs but they lost them doing all those extra honey do lists the females had them doing.
                1. Bring fresh leaves.
                2. Spread the dirt out.
                3. Dig us an extra hole
                so on and so forth until a list of 50 things are completely in one day before lunch time.

                and the females needed all those legs to run away from the males...
                Tony G


                The Chefs

                Comment


                • #9
                  I was gunna guess sperm but hell.




                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan
                    .

                    --- A California Worm !!!

                    --- http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory?id=2050649

                    ---

                    .
                    Of those captured, the leggiest were the females, with 662 to 666 legs.
                    Is it just me, or is it ironic this comes at the same time as yesterday's date?

                    And on another note.....I wonder.....

                    But it wasn't seen again despite decades of searching by many scientists.

                    ....just how much money have these scientists 'spent' on SEARCHING for these bugs........
                    Last edited by rcsodak; 06-07-2006, 11:25 PM.
                    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                    men."

                    -- Samuel Adams

                    sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hic* I sware I seen one a them in a bottle of tequila, Hic*


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        What has 600 legs and is an inch long?
                        A crab infested Raider weiner?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Jaws
                          A crab infested Raider weiner?


                          Gross
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7


                            Gross
                            --- You must accept that sometimes the truth is gross !

                            ---

                            .

                            May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                            The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                            http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                            My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I was about to say a millipede.

                              Oh heck .. I was kind of right. A rare millipede.
                              The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

                              The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X