Originally posted by cinnamunmun
    Crap, Top is here!

SCATTER!
    Scatter? ******* (i did the *)

Comment

this thread cracks me up
      sigpic

Comment

Blue, your new name is Blue and you my nobel punching dumby ARE GUNNA LIKE IT!!!!

:wave:

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
          West. My office. Now.

-----
          hey, wut up blue!!!

Comment

While visiting AZ. this past Memorial Day, I was lucky enough to see Topscribe leading the Memorial Day Parade in his 'original' Civil War uniform. It still fits him. Adios
            "Go away kid, you bother me"....W.C. Fields

Comment

Originally posted by cuuda
              While visiting AZ. this past Memorial Day, I was lucky enough to see Topscribe leading the Memorial Day Parade in his 'original' Civil War uniform. It still fits him. Adios
              Yeah, Cuuda, there you are. I wondered what happened to you.

Might have figured you'd surface in a thread such as this.

-----

Comment

Originally posted by cuuda

It's a good thing Top is a cool dude and doesn't take this serious
                sigpic

Comment

--- Enough West ! ---

--- West, IMO, your incessant, crude personal attacks on topscribe only reflect your deep jealousy of the man ---

--- You once boasted that you were the "top" poster on these boards based on your post count ---

--- Then we started the CP system and topscribe, being a "quality" poster, has risen to the "top", just as cream rises to the top !

--- Age discrimination is not a laughing matter ---

--- Also your warped mental image of top is completely distorted ---

--- top and I are from the same "old school" of hard knocks ---

--- Remember that this man topscribe is not only brilliant, but also played Defensive End on the college level ---

--- I also played DE and DT ---

--- I have had the pleasure of meeting topscribe, and the man stands over 6'6" tall, and is a very lean 280 pounds ---

--- The only difference between top and myself is that top is naturally passive and I am naturally agressive ---

--- That's why top just takes your low blows with a grain of salt ---

--- However, top is my friend, and I have had enough of your insults directed toward him, whether you think you have been doing them in jest or not ---

--- top is a hard working man, and he is in great shape ---

--- Hypothetically, I would wager my house and car that top could bounce you from one end of the "Panhandle" to the other ---

--- Of course, top would never do that ---

--- So West, please, how about laying off the age discrimination thing ?

--- You can be a very good poster without stooping that low ---

--- Thanks West

---

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                  The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                  http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                  My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan
                    --- West, IMO, your incessant, crude personal attacks on topscribe only reflect your deep jealousy of the man ---

--- You once boasted that you were the "top" poster on these boards based on your post count ---

--- Then we started the CP system and topscribe, being a "quality" poster, has risen to the "top", just as cream rises to the top !

--- Age discrimination is not a laughing matter ---

--- Also your warped mental image of top is completely distorted ---

--- top and I are from the same "old school" of hard knocks ---

--- Remember that this man topscribe is not only brilliant, but also played Defensive End on the college level ---

--- I also played DE and DT ---

--- I have had the pleasure of meeting topscribe, and the man stands over 6'6" tall, and is a very lean 280 pounds ---

--- The only difference between top and myself is that top is naturally passive and I am naturally agressive ---

--- That's why top just takes your low blows with a grain of salt ---

--- However, top is my friend, and I have had enough of your insults directed toward him, whether you think you have been doing them in jest or not ---

--- top is a hard working man, and he is in great shape ---

--- Hypothetically, I would wager my house and car that top could bounce you from one end of the "Panhandle" to the other ---

--- Of course, top would never do that ---

--- So West, please, how about laying off the age discrimination thing ?

--- You can be a very good poster without stooping that low ---

--- Thanks West

---

I appreciate your opinion and I fully take it in. I would not throw punches at top if it wasn't a mutual boxing battle. I fully respect top and his accomplishments but sometimes you gotta kick back and just have a good laugh. And I thought this was it. I am sorry if it had offended you.

I apologize to you AZ and Top.

Comment

Originally posted by West
                      I appreciate your opinion and I fully take it in. I would not throw punches at top if it wasn't a mutual boxing battle. I fully respect top and his accomplishments but sometimes you gotta kick back and just have a good laugh. And I thought this was it. I am sorry if it had offended you.

I apologize to you AZ and Top.

West I think it was funny. Top has a sense of humor and he realized it as well.
                      NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Originally posted by Medford Bronco
                        West I think it was funny. Top has a sense of humor and he realized it as well.
                        Evidently, not everyone agrees with the humor.

Comment

hahaha, love it.

Comment

Evidently, not everyone agrees with the humor.

go ahead. take a jab at me. see what happens.

*takes jab*

....dammit.

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncofan-13
                              go ahead. take a jab at me. see what happens.

*takes jab*

....dammit.
                              You're just causing wind with that whiff.

Comment

You're just causing wind with that whiff.

wanna throw down, country boy?

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X