X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• --- Jack Is A Crazy Cat !!! ---

--- Check out this PIC !!! ---

--- It shows a tabby cat who twice chased a black bear up a tree ---

--- It regularly chases small animals but this brown bear is quite an achievement for the small cat ---

--- At first it was thought Jack was simply looking up at the bear, but soon they realized the much larger animal was afraid of the hissing cat ! ---

--- After about 15 minutes, the bear descended and tried to run away, but Jack chased it up another tree !!! ---

--- Jack's owner, who feared for her cat, then called Jack home and the bear scurried back to the woods ---

--- "He doesn't want anybody in his yard." ---

--- That's one crazy cat !!!

---

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
    My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan
    --- Check out this PIC !!! ---

--- It shows a tabby cat who twice chased a black bear up a tree ---

--- It regularly chases small animals but this brown bear is quite an achievement for the small cat ---

--- At first it was thought Jack was simply looking up at the bear, but soon they realized the much larger animal was afraid of the hissing cat ! ---

--- After about 15 minutes, the bear descended and tried to run away, but Jack chased it up another tree !!! ---

--- Jack's owner, who feared for her cat, then called Jack home and the bear scurried back to the woods ---

--- "He doesn't want anybody in his yard." ---

--- That's one crazy cat !!!

---

Lol, that pic cracks me up!

I love it - a cat with attitude!

Who needs guard dogs, the future is guard cats!

Comment

That bear said, "I thought I saw a tat. I thought I saw a puddytat."

The bear is soft. (Is he from Chicago?) Let that cat push him around.
      Emancipate your mind!
      The People's Poster

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
        That bear said, "I thought I saw a tat. I thought I saw a puddytat."

The bear is soft. (Is he from Chicago?) Let that cat push him around.

--- Actually Jack is from the mean streets of the NY/NJ area ---

--- My apologies to jhns who has already reported this story ---

--- http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=64030

--- I was scrolling to find Jaw's Togo story, and just ran across "Gaurd Cat" by

--- jhns ---

---

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan
          --- I was scrolling to find Jaw's Togo story, and just ran across "Gaurd Cat" by -- jhns ---

---
          I thought "Gaurd Cat" was some new species they found in Timbuctoooooo.....

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

I have thought about it, to keep unwanted people away

A guard Skunk would get the job done also.

Comment

Originally posted by Summerz

Yes Summerz, that would definately get the job done.

Comment

Did any of you see the lady who keeps skunks as pets? She gets their stinkers removed and has lik 5 of em as pets. Saw it on tv somewhere, thought it was pretty strange!
                Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

I have a sixteen year old dolphin who farts a lot but I don't think you'll be needing any extra protection - your mouse looks to be doing a fine job guarding the rasperries!

Comment

Originally posted by Giveemlove
                    Did any of you see the lady who keeps skunks as pets? She gets their stinkers removed and has lik 5 of em as pets. Saw it on tv somewhere, thought it was pretty strange!
                    I have heard of a few of these.

Apparantly when their scent glands are removed they make VERY good pets...

If ever I am able to move my family back home, we have already decided to get one... how we will obtain the critter however...

EDIT~ NOW I REALLY WANT ONE!!!!!!
                    http://www.usfreeads.com/448135-cls.html

http://www.skunk-info.org/
                    Last edited by BroncoFanCam; 06-11-2006, 06:05 AM.

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws
                      I have a sixteen year old dolphin who farts a lot but I don't think you'll be needing any extra protection - your mouse looks to be doing a fine job guarding the rasperries!
                      Yes my mouse is rather protective lol.

Acouple Skunk stories, I know many (including us) have put things like hot sauce on garbage to deter them, well a Skunk owner once told us they Love the stuffhotsauce..lol. That was just one person, not sure if it's true.

And every Spring we get a Skunk or 2 don't think much about it as they usually go away.
                      WELL this year one would not got away(yes we live on a fish and wildlife station but geeze)
                      The odor got soo bad especially at night I could not sleep, gave me headaches.
                      Last week on a rainy humid day(all it does is rain lately sob) I ventured out to see if maybe a family wasn't digging and making a home in our yard, I wanted to know so we didn't bother them if they are.

Then BINGO! I'm looking around, I have a small collection of ceramic squirrels in a flower bed, and for a good 10 years also have have had a Fake Skunk, cutest thing, 6 inched nose to tail.
                      Well I brought the fake Skunk indoors and the real Skunk has left the building(or left the yard lol)
                      Hope he or she isn't too broken hearted.......most weren't that persistent and gave up lol.

The end

Comment

Yes my mouse is rather protective lol.

Acouple Skunk stories, I know many (including us) have put things like hot sauce on garbage to deter them, well a Skunk owner once told us they Love the stuffhotsauce..lol. That was just one person, not sure if it's true.

And every Spring we get a Skunk or 2 don't think much about it as they usually go away.
                        WELL this year one would not got away(yes we live on a fish and wildlife station but geeze)
                        The odor got soo bad especially at night I could not sleep, gave me headaches.
                        Last week on a rainy humid day(all it does is rain lately sob) I ventured out to see if maybe a family wasn't digging and making a home in our yard, I wanted to know so we didn't bother them if they are.

Then BINGO! I'm looking around, I have a small collection of ceramic squirrels in a flower bed, and for a good 10 years also have have had a Fake Skunk, cutest thing, 6 inched nose to tail.
                        Well I brought the fake Skunk indoors and the real Skunk has left the building(or left the yard lol)
                        Hope he or she isn't too broken hearted.......most weren't that persistent and gave up lol.

The end

--- He was a "He"

--- Had to be !!!

--- None other than "PePe Le Pew" !!!

--- Boing, Boing, Boing, Boing, Boing, Boing, Boing !!!

--- ( sorry kiddies, I don't have time to explain right now )

Comment

Working...
                        X