Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think a Lion would try to attack Superman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LordTrychon
    Yeah... the question to me is what is it about kryptonians that make them lose their powers around rocks from their home world? That makes no sense. Maybe it's just the color green.

Why doesn't Kryptonite make me super? It should.

The radiation of Kryptonite is deadly to Kryptonians but has no effect on humans....Unless you watch Smallville.

You do have to remember that Superman just isn't only from another planet, he's from another Galaxy as well.

The rules of physics, time and space aren't exactly the same where he's from.

This has given him enormous powers when exposed to our sun.

Comment

Originally posted by Davii
      Maybe they were not super on krypton simply because of the abundance of kryptonite. Once being freed from kyrptonite they became super.

Maybe if we sent you to space you would be become super free from all the aluminum, or copper, or pick your own metal.
      /////////////////

Hey! Maybe if we get rid of all the gold, platnium and diamonds on earth we will be like superman also.
      Wow, manning has us soaring to new heights.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
        Or do you think it's animal instinct would tell him that Superman is not prey?

Superman is pretty brightly colored and that can be intimidating to creatures in the animal kingdom.

But I always thought that animals have a pretty good sense of whether or not they can eat something and I just wondered if some of those predators would know (on some level) that Superman is not edible.
        I think at first a lion might try to attack Superman but then he would put the lion
        in his place and make it his pet.

Also, wouldn't Superman's cape attract a lot of bees and insects since they are drawn to the color red......

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
          Or do you think it's animal instinct would tell him that Superman is not prey?

Superman is pretty brightly colored and that can be intimidating to creatures in the animal kingdom.

But I always thought that animals have a pretty good sense of whether or not they can eat something and I just wondered if some of those predators would know (on some level) that Superman is not edible.
          What’s sad is I can’t answer this question without writing a whole essay on evolution.
          Man, I need to lighten up.

Comment

Would a lion try to attack Superman? would it know who Superman was? hmmmmmm, id think that it would attack him, but oh well

also would a Superlion attacking Superman be the equivalent of a Lion attacking a human? and would a superlion attacking a human be the equivalent of supermans force on normal people? id think so heh
            Last edited by str8jacket; 06-10-2006, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by str8jacket View Post
              Would a lion try to attack Superman? would it know who Superman was? hmmmmmm, id think that it would attack him, but oh well

also would a Superlion attacking Superman be the equivalent of a Lion attacking a human? and would a superlion attacking a human be the equivalent of supermans force on normal people? id think so heh
              Well, if a regular Lion did attack Superman, then it's safe to say that the Lion would end up with broken teeth, claws, etc.

However, if there was a Superlion that was somehow on Earth, I don't think it would be able to control it's own powers and in an attempt to ounce on Superman, it would probably jump off the planet or something.

Sorry it took me so long to reply.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight View Post
                Well, if a regular Lion did attack Superman, then it's safe to say that the Lion would end up with broken teeth, claws, etc.

However, if there was a Superlion that was somehow on Earth, I don't think it would be able to control it's own powers and in an attempt to ounce on Superman, it would probably jump off the planet or something.

Sorry it took me so long to reply.
                Just several months. No biggie

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                You should check these guys out

Comment

Ok so what if the Lion was really Lion-O ? I think we might have a fight!

sigpic

Comment

Oh, my bad....

I thought this was a Ndamukong Suh vs. Cam Newton thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X