Holy Diver Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
    Does anyone remember that episode of South Park where Dio sang Holy Diver at the school dance?
    one of my favorite episodes. mainly because of the spelling bee and the hooked on monkey phonics monkey. it's hilarious when the monkey picks up kenny and bashes him around the room.
    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

I just wanted to show my appreciation for Holy Diver this morning.
      What a guy!

Comment

Originally posted by cswil
        I just wanted to show my appreciation for Holy Diver this morning.
        What a guy!
        Funny guy you are........................Looking forward to meeting you face to face at 9798's house week 2.......................Better start asking the wife for permission. And I know damn well it's only a 60-70 mile drive. So, if I can drive 400 miles, I fully expect you to be there. Turf's coming form N Dakota and I think BroncoJoe is too. ........................For the record, I hate soccer, and these three know this all to well.

Comment

Originally posted by HolyDiver
          Funny guy you are........................Looking forward to meeting you face to face at 9798's house week 2.......................Better start asking the wife for permission. And I know damn well it's only a 60-70 mile drive. So, if I can drive 400 miles, I fully expect you to be there. Turf's coming form N Dakota and I think BroncoJoe is too. ........................For the record, I hate soccer, and these three know this all to well.
          Liar.
          Pack your soccer ball in case Canuck shows up.

Comment

Originally posted by Saddletramp
            I am sure everybody figured that one out right off the bat.
            It is all part of his act. He loves soccer, I actually have a picture of him with his soccer ball.

Comment

It is all part of his act. He loves soccer, I actually have a picture of him with his soccer ball.
              Holy Diver?

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                Yeah, that looks like him, before he bleached and spiked his hair.

Comment

I'm surprised you and Cowboy haven't posted that pic yet........................Where is Cowboy anyway. I'm going to die laughing if you pull up to 9798's house in a mini van with a soccer mom sticker on the back.

Comment

I'm surprised you and Cowboy haven't posted that pic yet........................Where is Cowboy anyway. I'm going to die laughing if you pull up to 9798's house in a mini van with a soccer mom sticker on the back.
                    with your wife in the backseat!

Comment

Seems like you dont have many fans here.
                      What the hell have you done to deserve all of the venom?

Comment

Seems like you dont have many fans here.
                        What the hell have you done to deserve all of the venom?
                        I don't bow down to them I guess. Not politically correct, although you already knew that. They see me as a new member. Intimidated perhaps, I don't know. Even when I do this...........................they get all bent out of shape. I'm serious too, several members have told me not to do that. ................ This is certainly not the BroncosFreak.

Comment

I don't bow down to them I guess. Not politically correct, although you already knew that. They see me as a new member. Intimidated perhaps, I don't know. Even when I do this...........................they get all bent out of shape. I'm serious too, several members have told me not to do that. ................ This is certainly not the BroncosFreak.

HD have you been the victim of "message board bullying"?
                          You know, the people that feel like they can say what they want because they have 10000 posts, but you do not have any right to say anything because you have a paultry 600.
                          Perhaps, those people have not learned to appreciate your lack of sense of humor yet.

Comment

HD have you been the victim of "message board bullying"?
                            You know, the people that feel like they can say what they want because they have 10000 posts, but you do not have any right to say anything because you have a paultry 600.
                            Perhaps, those people have not learned to appreciate your lack of sense of humor yet.
                            Too bad my posts from the Freak couldn't transfer. You know, like college credits. I could be a Professor again instead of the guy that cleans the erassers.

Comment

Too bad my posts from the Freak couldn't transfer. You know, like college credits. I could be a Professor again instead of the guy that cleans the erassers.
                              I thought you were the guy that buffed the poles!

Comment

Again, sorry.

I didn't knoe this banter was from another board.

Sorry about that.

*hangs head in embarassment and walks away*

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                                You should check these guys out

Comment

Working...
                                X