No announcement yet.

Should I change my screen name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I chose die, because you said it was popular last time, and i want to fit in with the crowd
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by keithbishop
      The courage you've demonstrated in bringing up this point has inspired me to attack what is REALLY wrong with America.......

Ahem.......

Have we become lazy to the point that it is too difficult to say BOTH syllables of a 2-syllable name?? If I worked with someone named "Tony", I'd address him as "Tony"...... not "Ton". Were this person's name "Johnny", I am secure in my ability to pronounce both syllables...... "Johnny"...... pretty easy to say.

Perhaps a vote was taken that I wasn't aware of........ perhaps it's time I begin headbutting nameshorteners (and Yes, Virginia, nameshortening is UNAmerican)..... but....... follow me here......... for the record....... my name is DAVID. 2 syllables...... rolls right off the tongue....... "Dav....." "ID"...... "DAVID".

If someone wants to ruin a perfectly good name by wanting to be called "Dave", more power to them , but, INSPIRED by WhoDeyBengals...... I am drawing a line in the sand........ the next person to call me "Dave" gets a good old-fashioned Jesse "The Body" Ventura Thumb-to-the-eye.

WhoDeyBengals, I slaute thee . Together, We can make a difference..... no longer will the Davids of the world be called "Dave"...... men will be men once more...... and "The Duke" would be very proud of us.
      Inspired speech lol!

I voted Whodey but I think WhodeyBengals is fine too.

However I am do think that based on this poll LordTrychon should have his name changed to "indecisive"

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws
        Inspired speech lol!

However I am do think that based on this poll LordTrychon should have his name changed to "indecisive"
        Or "Senor_Pollsitter."

HEAR ME ROAR!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp
          I chose die, because you said it was popular last time, and i want to fit in with the crowd
          Hey, man... you're cool.

As for my opinion... well, let's just say that I have no intent to change my name to LT.

Comment

Inspired speech lol!

LOL. I only got called "Dave" about 30 or 40 times at work today...... correcting whoever said it each time. I have recently returned to a place I worked at for 5 or 6 years and most of the original gang is still there. I last worked there about 10 years ago..... and old habits die hard. A couple of the old timers are getting the name right. I've been working with my Dad on what to call me for about a year now..... he gets it right about 1/3 of the time now. Pet peeves grow stronger as we start to tack on the years.....

WhoDeyBengals' post this morning made me laugh...... and I owe Dogfish a thumb to the eye .
            My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

Inspired speech lol!

LOL. I only got called "Dave" about 30 or 40 times at work today...... correcting whoever said it each time. I have recently returned to a place I worked at for 5 or 6 years and most of the original gang is still there. I last worked there about 10 years ago..... and old habits die hard. A couple of the old timers are getting the name right. I've been working with my Dad on what to call me for about a year now..... he gets it right about 1/3 of the time now. Pet peeves grow stronger as we start to tack on the years.....

WhoDeyBengals' post this morning made me laugh...... and I owe Dogfish a thumb to the eye .
              My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

Lmao!!

Originally posted by keithbishop

GOTCHA!!

Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Working...
                X