Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Vent Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Vent Thread

    I need to vent. As many know my Hurricanes had a chance to win the Stanley Cup tonight and screwed it up. I have watched this team for 20 years and they have for the most part squandered their opportunities etc.

    I guess at home I thought they had a great chance but sucked tonight and looked scared. WTF and I am

    Now feel free to vent about anything you want.
    NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

  • #2
    Hey Med.....I watched most of the game tonight. I thought they looked better tonight than they did last night. I didn't catch overtime, but towards the end when they got that penalty and weren't able to make the switch, they looked tired. No worries, we're all behind em to get the cup. Just a couple more games for you to enjoy! Look at it that way!
    Ready for the friggen season already!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Medford Bronco
      I need to vent. As many know my Hurricanes had a chance to win the Stanley Cup tonight and screwed it up. I have watched this team for 20 years and they have for the most part squandered their opportunities etc.

      I guess at home I thought they had a great chance but sucked tonight and looked scared. WTF and I am

      Now feel free to vent about anything you want.
      for the sake of being a broken record and say the same thing that Med said, just look at his post

      i agree man...they didn't look that pumped to me either

      Comment


      • #4
        Sorry Med! They still have two more chances right?

        Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

        Code Of Conduct
        ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Giveemlove
          Hey Med.....I watched most of the game tonight. I thought they looked better tonight than they did last night. I didn't catch overtime, but towards the end when they got that penalty and weren't able to make the switch, they looked tired. No worries, we're all behind em to get the cup. Just a couple more games for you to enjoy! Look at it that way!
          They were very sloppy tonight and looked scared. Which was quite unusual. I think the pressure got to em tonight. I just hope on Sat they wake up and get it done. I want no part of a game 7 and a possible choke job
          NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Davii
            Sorry Med! They still have two more chances right?
            yes they are up 3-2 with game 6 in Edmonton on Sat. I guess if you have to win a Stanley Cup on the road why not where the best player of all time played and won 4 with that team. I guess
            NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Medford Bronco
              yes they are up 3-2 with game 6 in Edmonton on Sat. I guess if you have to win a Stanley Cup on the road why not where the best player of all time played and won 4 with that team. I guess

              I thought that Mario played in Pittsburgh and won 2 not 4?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by East Coast Fan
                I thought that Mario played in Pittsburgh and won 2 not 4?
                This is quickly going to turn into a samck thread.
                [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                Adopted player Lindsey

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Saddletramp
                  This is quickly going to turn into a samck thread.
                  EastCoast Fan is only joking with me Tex.

                  I know what he is on to LOL
                  NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Saddletramp
                    This is quickly going to turn into a samck thread.

                    Me and Medford are "old buddies"-just trying to lift his spirits again, right Med?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by East Coast Fan
                      Me and Medford are "old buddies"-just trying to lift his spirits again, right Med?
                      East Coast Fan is one of the best here and He has lot of hockey knowlege.

                      I should have said 3rd best of all time. Bobby Orr, Mario and then Gretz
                      and my favorite the most underrated player in the history of the NHL Ron Francis.
                      1798 career points and only 4 all star games what a joke that it.
                      NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        [QUOTE= Ron Francis.
                        1798 career points and only 4 all star games what a joke that it. [/QUOTE]


                        We'll never forget what Ron brought to the Pens along with Ulf Samuelsson and to a lesser degree Grant Jennings in '91. How a player this talented could fly so under the radar amazes me! Too bad that he's not on your team NOW-I'll bet that he could still play!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          QUOTE=East Coast Fan

                          We'll never forget what Ron brought to the Pens along with Ulf Samuelsson and to a lesser degree Grant Jennings in '91. How a player this talented could fly so under the radar amazes me! Too bad that he's not on your team NOW-I'll bet that he could still play!
                          I'll bet he would not have made that stupid pass Stillman did in OT. LOL

                          They are going to be fine. I was reading that Rod Brindamour was lifting weights right after the game. He must have been so tired playing 30 min or so. He wants to win as much as anyone. Also Cam Ward said that this is the beauty of a seven game series, you lose a game and come back the next one. Also note Carolina has not lost 2 in a row since games 1 and 2 to Montreal when Gerber was playing. So I am fully confident on Sat they will win.

                          Great points EastCoastFan
                          NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Last week I noticed a got a very small speck of dust on my new shoes.













                            Emancipate your mind!
                            The People's Poster

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Emancipator
                              Last week I noticed a got a very small speck of dust on my new shoes.








                              Do you want me to get those polished for you living legend
                              NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X