No announcement yet.

The Vent Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Medford Bronco]I'll bet he would not have made that stupid pass Stillman did in OT. LOL

They are going to be fine.

Absolutely! Think of it this way; including last night's game, the Oilers would have to WIN 3 games in a row to win the Cup. That also means that your 'Canes would have to lose 3 in a row! Is it possible-yes. Is it probable-I doubt it.

Comment

[QUOTE=East Coast Fan
      They are going to be fine.

Absolutely! Think of it this way; including last night's game, the Oilers would have to WIN 3 games in a row to win the Cup. That also means that your 'Canes would have to lose 3 in a row! Is it possible-yes. Is it probable-I doubt it. [/QUOTE]

God I hope you are right. With Rod Brinamour leading the way I believe they will win on Sat night. I have faith in all the vets on that team and Cam Ward is having a Pat Roy 1986 postseason, so I feel pretty good still.
      NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Friggin' Mavericks! They're a much better team than they showed tonight. What the heck is the matter with them?!?!?!?!?!?

They better show some heart and play like champions.

How about you guys play up to your potential.

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Orange_Crush21
          Friggin' Mavericks! They're a much better team than they showed tonight. What the heck is the matter with them?!?!?!?!?!?

They better show some heart and play like champions.

How about you guys play up to your potential.

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          i understand where you are coming from. Do not fret there are games left still. hang in there it will get better
          NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

I'm Tired Of These So Called "metal Purists". I Mean Seriously Who Made You God Of All Music! Oh This Band Isn't Metal Blah Blah Blah A Bunch Of Posers Blah Blah Blah I Have No Life No Job And I Live With My Parents. Oh You Must Be Gay Since You Like This Band Blah Blah Blah. Nu-metal Sucks Bleh Bleh. These People Are So Close-minded It's Not Even Funny. I Hate These Sort Of People And I Hope They Jump Off A Bridge!
            the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Working...
            X