Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tpryce93
    replied
    I'm Tired Of These So Called "metal Purists". I Mean Seriously Who Made You God Of All Music! Oh This Band Isn't Metal Blah Blah Blah A Bunch Of Posers Blah Blah Blah I Have No Life No Job And I Live With My Parents. Oh You Must Be Gay Since You Like This Band Blah Blah Blah. Nu-metal Sucks Bleh Bleh. These People Are So Close-minded It's Not Even Funny. I Hate These Sort Of People And I Hope They Jump Off A Bridge!

Leave a comment:

• Medford Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Orange_Crush21
    Friggin' Mavericks! They're a much better team than they showed tonight. What the heck is the matter with them?!?!?!?!?!?

They better show some heart and play like champions.

How about you guys play up to your potential.

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i understand where you are coming from. Do not fret there are games left still. hang in there it will get better

Leave a comment:

• Orange_Crush21
    replied
    Friggin' Mavericks! They're a much better team than they showed tonight. What the heck is the matter with them?!?!?!?!?!?

They better show some heart and play like champions.

How about you guys play up to your potential.

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Medford Bronco
    replied
    [QUOTE=East Coast Fan
    They are going to be fine.

Absolutely! Think of it this way; including last night's game, the Oilers would have to WIN 3 games in a row to win the Cup. That also means that your 'Canes would have to lose 3 in a row! Is it possible-yes. Is it probable-I doubt it. [/QUOTE]

God I hope you are right. With Rod Brinamour leading the way I believe they will win on Sat night. I have faith in all the vets on that team and Cam Ward is having a Pat Roy 1986 postseason, so I feel pretty good still.

Leave a comment:

• East Coast Fan
    replied
    [QUOTE=Medford Bronco]I'll bet he would not have made that stupid pass Stillman did in OT. LOL

They are going to be fine.

Absolutely! Think of it this way; including last night's game, the Oilers would have to WIN 3 games in a row to win the Cup. That also means that your 'Canes would have to lose 3 in a row! Is it possible-yes. Is it probable-I doubt it.

Leave a comment:

• Medford Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Emancipator
    Last week I noticed a got a very small speck of dust on my new shoes.

Do you want me to get those polished for you living legend

Leave a comment:

• Emancipator
    replied
    Last week I noticed a got a very small speck of dust on my new shoes.

Leave a comment:

• Medford Bronco
    replied
    QUOTE=East Coast Fan

We'll never forget what Ron brought to the Pens along with Ulf Samuelsson and to a lesser degree Grant Jennings in '91. How a player this talented could fly so under the radar amazes me! Too bad that he's not on your team NOW-I'll bet that he could still play!
    I'll bet he would not have made that stupid pass Stillman did in OT. LOL

They are going to be fine. I was reading that Rod Brindamour was lifting weights right after the game. He must have been so tired playing 30 min or so. He wants to win as much as anyone. Also Cam Ward said that this is the beauty of a seven game series, you lose a game and come back the next one. Also note Carolina has not lost 2 in a row since games 1 and 2 to Montreal when Gerber was playing. So I am fully confident on Sat they will win.

Great points EastCoastFan

Leave a comment:

• East Coast Fan
    replied
    [QUOTE= Ron Francis.
    1798 career points and only 4 all star games what a joke that it. [/QUOTE]

We'll never forget what Ron brought to the Pens along with Ulf Samuelsson and to a lesser degree Grant Jennings in '91. How a player this talented could fly so under the radar amazes me! Too bad that he's not on your team NOW-I'll bet that he could still play!

Leave a comment:

• Medford Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by East Coast Fan
    Me and Medford are "old buddies"-just trying to lift his spirits again, right Med?
    East Coast Fan is one of the best here and He has lot of hockey knowlege.

I should have said 3rd best of all time. Bobby Orr, Mario and then Gretz
    and my favorite the most underrated player in the history of the NHL Ron Francis.
    1798 career points and only 4 all star games what a joke that it.

Leave a comment:

• East Coast Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Saddletramp
    This is quickly going to turn into a samck thread.

Me and Medford are "old buddies"-just trying to lift his spirits again, right Med?

Leave a comment:

• Medford Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Saddletramp
    EastCoast Fan is only joking with me Tex.

I know what he is on to LOL

Leave a comment:

• Saddletramp
    replied
    Originally posted by East Coast Fan
    I thought that Mario played in Pittsburgh and won 2 not 4?

Leave a comment:

• East Coast Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Medford Bronco
    yes they are up 3-2 with game 6 in Edmonton on Sat. I guess if you have to win a Stanley Cup on the road why not where the best player of all time played and won 4 with that team. I guess

I thought that Mario played in Pittsburgh and won 2 not 4?

Leave a comment:

• Medford Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Davii
    Sorry Med! They still have two more chances right?
    yes they are up 3-2 with game 6 in Edmonton on Sat. I guess if you have to win a Stanley Cup on the road why not where the best player of all time played and won 4 with that team. I guess

Leave a comment:

Working...
X