Wish me luck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish me luck!

Guys, in 15 minutes, the National Sales manager at the company I want to work for is going to be calling me. It's basically a job interview for a great position. If I get it, I can do a lot of things that I can't do right now in my current position. I really need this.

Wish me luck!
    HEAR ME ROAR!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
    Guys, in 15 minutes, the National Sales manager at the company I want to work for is going to be calling me. It's basically a job interview for a great position. If I get it, I can do a lot of things that I can't do right now in my current position. I really need this.

Wish me luck!
    I know you'll get the job. You are good at talking. (even if it is bad smack)

Seriously, best wishes.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Comment

Super-ultra premium luck. (Kicks the ass out of good luck any day.)
      My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
      . Post Your Artwork .
      . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Archimedes Owl
        Super-ultra premium luck. (Kicks the ass out of good luck any day.)
        Sounds like the 93 Octane of luck.

Thanks, man! I'll take that.
        HEAR ME ROAR!
        sigpic

Comment

Good luck, WDB. I am sure that you will knock em off his feet.
          Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Sounds like the 93 Octane of luck.

Thanks, man! I'll take that.
            Nah, '93 was a decent year, but this was of a super-ultra premium vintage. That means it's '80 luck. Now, that was a super-ultra premium year.

. . . . . . . . . . .
            . Post Your Artwork .
            . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

hope it goes well.
              Blet

Comment

Good luck Whodey. Keep us updated.

Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

Code Of Conduct
                ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

Comment

Wish me luck!

Good Luck Whodey. You are a good guy and I hope you get this. You deserve it
                  Have faith, I know you are going to get this.
                  NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

I hope you get it!!!!!

And hope the job thing goes through, too!

Comment

Good luck, neighbor! You'll do great!
                      sigpic
                      Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                      -Sean Payton

Comment

Wish me luck!
                        What, you'll be able to post more?

Comment

Update

This wasn't the one, guys.

The recruiter that I spoke with had me under the impression that this was an account exec position. The guy I talked to was trying to find an inside sales representative. The pay would have been less than I was making now, the job would have been just as if not more boring, and if I was working for him, I can tell we would have clashed.

Not a good fit at all.

Thankfully, there are other fish in the sea. My sister told me about a great job with a higher end market research firm (they're looking for project managers and moderators), and I'm looking at Clear Channel for an ad sales position.

I'm still pissed that I wasted more than 5 minutes talking to that guy.
                          HEAR ME ROAR!
                          sigpic

Comment

The recruiter that I spoke with had me under the impression that this was an account exec position. The guy I talked to was trying to find an inside sales representative. The pay would have been less than I was making now, the job would have been just as if not more boring, and if I was working for him, I can tell we would have clashed.

Not a good fit at all.

Thankfully, there are other fish in the sea. My sister told me about a great job with a higher end market research firm (they're looking for project managers and moderators), and I'm looking at Clear Channel for an ad sales position.

Sorry to hear that Whodey. Good luck next time my friend. Keep the faith
                            NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Not a good fit at all.

I'm sorry WhoDey. Next time I'll crack open some of my mondo-tubular luck.

. . . . . . . . . . .
                              . Post Your Artwork .
                              . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Working...
                              X