X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jared
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncFanIN
    hmm...there always seems to be an opening for an ad exec with Salem Radio group here in Louisville. But then that would mean you'd have to convert to being a Cards fan!
    Oh REALLY now?

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Leave a comment:

• BroncFanIN
    replied
    hmm...there always seems to be an opening for an ad exec with Salem Radio group here in Louisville. But then that would mean you'd have to convert to being a Cards fan!

Leave a comment:

• Giveemlove
    replied
    WhoDey....Keep your chin up. As long as your out there looking and trying to better yourself, something good will come of it. Wishing you all the best!

Leave a comment:

• WhoDeyBengals
    replied
    Originally posted by Jared
    Clear Channel?

Well, I don't like their corporate structure, but if you need any help with understanding the radio industry, or want some ideas for commercial campaigns/scripts, let me know.

It's what I do, man.

WEBN is one of America's GREAT rock stations.

Too bad about that ticket pricing scandal though. There might be some truth to that. They should settle out of court.
    Thanks for the offer... I might just take you up on it.

Leave a comment:

• LordTrychon
    replied
    Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
    AO, no worries. I think that the luck thing might have kicked in. At least I knew well enough not to try and push for a face to face interview.

When we concluded our conversation, I made it clear to him that I wasn't interested in this position, but I asked him to forward my resume to other people in his company. The company I applied to has several divisions, and one might have the job I want with the right manager.

It's too bad, though. These products are sweet.
    You'll find something.

Leave a comment:

• Jared
    replied
    This wasn't the one, guys.

The recruiter that I spoke with had me under the impression that this was an account exec position. The guy I talked to was trying to find an inside sales representative. The pay would have been less than I was making now, the job would have been just as if not more boring, and if I was working for him, I can tell we would have clashed.

Not a good fit at all.

Thankfully, there are other fish in the sea. My sister told me about a great job with a higher end market research firm (they're looking for project managers and moderators), and I'm looking at Clear Channel for an ad sales position.

I'm still pissed that I wasted more than 5 minutes talking to that guy.

Clear Channel?

Well, I don't like their corporate structure, but if you need any help with understanding the radio industry, or want some ideas for commercial campaigns/scripts, let me know.

It's what I do, man.

WEBN is one of America's GREAT rock stations.

Too bad about that ticket pricing scandal though. There might be some truth to that. They should settle out of court.

Leave a comment:

• WhoDeyBengals
    replied
    Originally posted by Archimedes Owl
    I'm sorry WhoDey. Next time I'll crack open some of my mondo-tubular luck.
    AO, no worries. I think that the luck thing might have kicked in. At least I knew well enough not to try and push for a face to face interview.

When we concluded our conversation, I made it clear to him that I wasn't interested in this position, but I asked him to forward my resume to other people in his company. The company I applied to has several divisions, and one might have the job I want with the right manager.

It's too bad, though. These products are sweet.

Leave a comment:

• Archimedes Owl
    replied

The recruiter that I spoke with had me under the impression that this was an account exec position. The guy I talked to was trying to find an inside sales representative. The pay would have been less than I was making now, the job would have been just as if not more boring, and if I was working for him, I can tell we would have clashed.

Not a good fit at all.

Thankfully, there are other fish in the sea. My sister told me about a great job with a higher end market research firm (they're looking for project managers and moderators), and I'm looking at Clear Channel for an ad sales position.

I'm sorry WhoDey. Next time I'll crack open some of my mondo-tubular luck.

Leave a comment:

• Medford Bronco
    replied

Not a good fit at all.

Sorry to hear that Whodey. Good luck next time my friend. Keep the faith

Leave a comment:

• WhoDeyBengals
    replied
    Update

Not a good fit at all.

Leave a comment:

• HolyDiver
    replied
    Guys, in 15 minutes, the National Sales manager at the company I want to work for is going to be calling me. It's basically a job interview for a great position. If I get it, I can do a lot of things that I can't do right now in my current position. I really need this.

Wish me luck!
    What, you'll be able to post more?

Leave a comment:

• BroncFanIN
    replied
    Good luck, neighbor! You'll do great!

Leave a comment:

• Jewels
    replied
    I hope you get it!!!!!

And hope the job thing goes through, too!

Leave a comment:

• Medford Bronco
    replied
    Guys, in 15 minutes, the National Sales manager at the company I want to work for is going to be calling me. It's basically a job interview for a great position. If I get it, I can do a lot of things that I can't do right now in my current position. I really need this.

Wish me luck!

Good Luck Whodey. You are a good guy and I hope you get this. You deserve it
    Have faith, I know you are going to get this.

Leave a comment:

• Davii
    replied
    Good luck Whodey. Keep us updated.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X