Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am sorry if I sounded sour last night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am sorry if I sounded sour last night!

Hello all,

I just wanted to say that I am sorry if I sounded sour after my boys choked last night. I realized it this morning that there are more important things in life to worry about. Its just sports. I sounded like a whiny Pats fan and I do apoligize.

I should not have signed on 2 minutes after they lost. I was upset and wanted to get off some steam and it was not a smart move.

I like everyone here and Hope you can accept this. Have a good day
    NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Well, if you kids choke and you get upset, I'm sure that's understandable.

Just tell em to rub some dirt on it.

They'll be OK.

Comment

At least you weren't as bad as I was.

My wife was angry.

I was tuning it try and find the score, and yelled out (expletive) Oilers, DIE!

I woke up the kid.

Not good.

Did I mention I HATE the Oilers?

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
        Well, if you kids choke and you get upset, I'm sure that's understandable.

Just tell em to rub some dirt on it.

They'll be OK.
        TDK I was not trying to be funny.

I know that you are a comdian and I like your posts but look here and you will see why I am apoligizing

Comment

It's alright Med, i only could watch overtime because i had to coach a baseball game lol

the Canes will get the Oilers soon enough, dont worry

Comment

Originally posted by Jared

My wife was angry.

I woke up the kid.

Not good.

At least it was a really good game. I want the Canes to win...but I still enjoyed the game as a whole. Both teams fightin it out and going toe to toe. This is what I had hoped the whole series would be like...not just one game.

Canes will win...but I'd still be getting concerned about the injury toll on the rise.
            Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Originally posted by Jared

My wife was angry.

I woke up the kid.

Not good.

Yes my friend you did. Woudn't it be sweet for the Canes to win the Cup on the Messiah and Gretzy home ice and shut up those fans while doing so

I know that you would agree Jared, so lets get the good karma going and hope a Lanny McDonald type performance shows up for Rod Brindamour in game 6!

Comment

Originally posted by Medford Bronco
                I know that you would agree Jared, so lets get the good karma going and hope a Lanny McDonald type performance shows up for Rod Brindamour in game 6!

Lanny!

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                You should check these guys out

Comment

I don't think you have anything to apologize for Med! Seriously, your boys didn't play like themselves last night, and this place has been canes crazy so why not vent about it here?

Unfortunately I won't be able to see game 6! I leave for the field tomorrow morning, so I guess I will find out who won the cup when I get back.

Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

Code Of Conduct
                  ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

Comment

Originally posted by Davii
                    I don't think you have anything to apologize for Med! Seriously, your boys didn't play like themselves last night, and this place has been canes crazy so why not vent about it here?

Unfortunately I won't be able to see game 6! I leave for the field tomorrow morning, so I guess I will find out who won the cup when I get back.
                    Thanks buddy and good luck with that more important aspect of life. I hope you see Rod with the Cup on Edmonton Ice. It would be sweet. I want no part of a game 7 as anything can happen

Comment

Thanks buddy and good luck with that more important aspect of life. I hope you see Rod with the Cup on Edmonton Ice. It would be sweet. I want no part of a game 7 as anything can happen
                      Yeah, it would be nice to see them pull it off on Saturday, would've been nicer to share that treat with your home fans though.

Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

Code Of Conduct
                      ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

Comment

Originally posted by Davii
                        Yeah, it would be nice to see them pull it off on Saturday, would've been nicer to share that treat with your home fans though.
                        Very true, but I have watched this team for 20 years and will take any way they can win it. I hope their coach whips them and tells them to stop being so passive and be aggressive and play Caniac Hockey and they will win on Sat. night if they do just that

Comment

Hello all,

I just wanted to say that I am sorry if I sounded sour after my boys choked last night. I realized it this morning that there are more important things in life to worry about. Its just sports. I sounded like a whiny Pats fan and I do apoligize.

I should not have signed on 2 minutes after they lost. I was upset and wanted to get off some steam and it was not a smart move.

I like everyone here and Hope you can accept this. Have a good day
                          I'm slammed with work...and have to get back, but I wanted to tell you that I feel your pain. You are more than entitled to go off when you need to.

No worries.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewels
                            I'm slammed with work...and have to get back, but I wanted to tell you that I feel your pain. You are more than entitled to go off when you need to.

No worries.
                            You my friend are a class act and thank you

Comment

Med, I hope they win and I will be rooting them on for ya..!

I didn't think you were that out of sorts either. I have seen way worse here after a
                              Bronco loss. Don't fret friend, like you said there are more important things...

Comment

Working...
                              X