Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am sorry if I sounded sour last night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Davii
    replied
    I don't think you have anything to apologize for Med! Seriously, your boys didn't play like themselves last night, and this place has been canes crazy so why not vent about it here?

Unfortunately I won't be able to see game 6! I leave for the field tomorrow morning, so I guess I will find out who won the cup when I get back.

Leave a comment:

• Jared
    replied
    Originally posted by Medford Bronco
    I know that you would agree Jared, so lets get the good karma going and hope a Lanny McDonald type performance shows up for Rod Brindamour in game 6!

Lanny!

Leave a comment:

• Medford Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Jared
    At least you weren't as bad as I was.

My wife was angry.

I was tuning it try and find the score, and yelled out (expletive) Oilers, DIE!

I woke up the kid.

Not good.

Did I mention I HATE the Oilers?

Yes my friend you did. Woudn't it be sweet for the Canes to win the Cup on the Messiah and Gretzy home ice and shut up those fans while doing so

I know that you would agree Jared, so lets get the good karma going and hope a Lanny McDonald type performance shows up for Rod Brindamour in game 6!

Leave a comment:

• LDB
    replied
    Originally posted by Jared

My wife was angry.

I woke up the kid.

Not good.

At least it was a really good game. I want the Canes to win...but I still enjoyed the game as a whole. Both teams fightin it out and going toe to toe. This is what I had hoped the whole series would be like...not just one game.

Canes will win...but I'd still be getting concerned about the injury toll on the rise.

Leave a comment:

• str8jacket
    replied
    It's alright Med, i only could watch overtime because i had to coach a baseball game lol

the Canes will get the Oilers soon enough, dont worry

Leave a comment:

• Medford Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by The Dark Knight
    Well, if you kids choke and you get upset, I'm sure that's understandable.

Just tell em to rub some dirt on it.

They'll be OK.
    TDK I was not trying to be funny.

I know that you are a comdian and I like your posts but look here and you will see why I am apoligizing

Leave a comment:

• Jared
    replied

My wife was angry.

I woke up the kid.

Not good.

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    Well, if you kids choke and you get upset, I'm sure that's understandable.

Just tell em to rub some dirt on it.

They'll be OK.

Leave a comment:

• Medford Bronco
    started a topic I am sorry if I sounded sour last night!

I am sorry if I sounded sour last night!

Hello all,

I just wanted to say that I am sorry if I sounded sour after my boys choked last night. I realized it this morning that there are more important things in life to worry about. Its just sports. I sounded like a whiny Pats fan and I do apoligize.

I should not have signed on 2 minutes after they lost. I was upset and wanted to get off some steam and it was not a smart move.

I like everyone here and Hope you can accept this. Have a good day
Working...
X