Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am sorry if I sounded sour last night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroncFanIN
    replied
    Originally posted by Medford Bronco
    Thanks for watching BFI. I hope Sat night is going to be better.

Say sorry to the Dog for me.
    The nice thing about dogs? You pet them, scratch their ears, and all is forgiven. She fell back asleep. But I will give her an extra kiss when I get home today! (yes, my poochy poo is very spoiled!)

Leave a comment:

• Medford Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncFanIN
    Med,
    I'm so sorry your team lost last night! I watched most of the game. Little bean got the best of me and I fell asleep as overtime started...so I turned on ESPN first thing this morning.

I yelled at the TV and woke the dog up

Thought....oooh, Johns gonna be mad. But you seemed to handle it great!
    Thanks for watching BFI. I hope Sat night is going to be better.

Say sorry to the Dog for me.

Leave a comment:

• BroncFanIN
    replied
    Med,
    I'm so sorry your team lost last night! I watched most of the game. Little bean got the best of me and I fell asleep as overtime started...so I turned on ESPN first thing this morning.

I yelled at the TV and woke the dog up

Thought....oooh, Johns gonna be mad. But you seemed to handle it great!

Leave a comment:

• watchthemiddle
    replied
    I should have said Canes but I thought the its only sports gave it away. Oh well.
    Thanks for responding.

It sure was an exciting game though...( from an outsider looking in )

Leave a comment:

• Medford Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by watchthemiddle
    This thread cracks me up MEd.....you said "your boys choked" and some actually think you are talking about your kids.....ha ha ah ah ha ha haha aha
    I should have said Canes but I thought the its only sports gave it away. Oh well.
    Thanks for responding.

Leave a comment:

• watchthemiddle
    replied
    This thread cracks me up MEd.....you said "your boys choked" and some actually think you are talking about your kids.....ha ha ah ah ha ha haha aha

Leave a comment:

• Medford Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Giveemlove
    Med! You were fine last night. No need for any apologies. Sometimes these things get ya a little angry, but I have seen a lot worse on this board than your reaction last night!
    Thanks Gem. Sometimes with all that is going on in my life, I try to escape for a bit and get a little carried away. I just did not want to sound like a whiny Pats or Seahawk fan.

I am 35 years old not 18 anymore

Leave a comment:

• Medford Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Reidman
    Med, I hope they win and I will be rooting them on for ya..!

I didn't think you were that out of sorts either. I have seen way worse here after a
    Bronco loss. Don't fret friend, like you said there are more important things...

Thanks Reid, I just want to not look like a crybaby Pats fan LOL

Leave a comment:

• Giveemlove
    replied
    Med! You were fine last night. No need for any apologies. Sometimes these things get ya a little angry, but I have seen a lot worse on this board than your reaction last night!

Leave a comment:

• Reidman
    replied
    Med, I hope they win and I will be rooting them on for ya..!

I didn't think you were that out of sorts either. I have seen way worse here after a
    Bronco loss. Don't fret friend, like you said there are more important things...

Leave a comment:

• Medford Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Jewels
    I'm slammed with work...and have to get back, but I wanted to tell you that I feel your pain. You are more than entitled to go off when you need to.

No worries.
    You my friend are a class act and thank you

Leave a comment:

• Jewels
    replied
    Hello all,

I just wanted to say that I am sorry if I sounded sour after my boys choked last night. I realized it this morning that there are more important things in life to worry about. Its just sports. I sounded like a whiny Pats fan and I do apoligize.

I should not have signed on 2 minutes after they lost. I was upset and wanted to get off some steam and it was not a smart move.

I like everyone here and Hope you can accept this. Have a good day
    I'm slammed with work...and have to get back, but I wanted to tell you that I feel your pain. You are more than entitled to go off when you need to.

No worries.

Leave a comment:

• Medford Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Davii
    Yeah, it would be nice to see them pull it off on Saturday, would've been nicer to share that treat with your home fans though.
    Very true, but I have watched this team for 20 years and will take any way they can win it. I hope their coach whips them and tells them to stop being so passive and be aggressive and play Caniac Hockey and they will win on Sat. night if they do just that

Leave a comment:

• Davii
    replied
    Thanks buddy and good luck with that more important aspect of life. I hope you see Rod with the Cup on Edmonton Ice. It would be sweet. I want no part of a game 7 as anything can happen
    Yeah, it would be nice to see them pull it off on Saturday, would've been nicer to share that treat with your home fans though.

Leave a comment:

• Medford Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Davii
    I don't think you have anything to apologize for Med! Seriously, your boys didn't play like themselves last night, and this place has been canes crazy so why not vent about it here?

Unfortunately I won't be able to see game 6! I leave for the field tomorrow morning, so I guess I will find out who won the cup when I get back.
    Thanks buddy and good luck with that more important aspect of life. I hope you see Rod with the Cup on Edmonton Ice. It would be sweet. I want no part of a game 7 as anything can happen

Leave a comment:

Working...
X