17 Year Old Virgin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17 Year Old Virgin

So, I was talking to an old friend earlier today and she suddenly asked me when was the last time I got laid. I told her I was still a virgin and she didn't believe me. It took me a while to convince her, and now she won't stop giving me crap about it.

Anyways, is it really that unusual for a 17 year old to be a virgin? I've never really sought to have sex or even a relationship; I just think that being in high school, relationships and such are pretty meaningless. You see people changing partners like they change their underwear. Maybe now that I'm starting college I'll be more active in the lady hunt, but I'm not worried about 'getting laid'. I'm more interested in a serious relationship.

Oh well, you all probably think I'm a loser for even thinking about posting this, but so be it. Just curious is all.

I hope this thread isn't inappropriate. If it is I'll delete it.
    Last edited by Chaji; 06-18-2006, 01:36 AM.

I don't think you are a loser for this choice! I actually commend you for your choice. Realizing that there is time for these things later in your life and enjoying your youth is awesome! I'd really question the friend as this is nothing you should be ashamed of or made to feel ashamed of! Kudos to you for sticking to what you believe is important!
    Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Nothing wrong at all with it. I think it's better to wait for a bit before diving in to something like that. Too many people take the subject way too lightly, and they end up messing up their lives over something that should be wonderful.

Take your time. Meet the right girl. Use protection, and make sure you're ready for it.
      HEAR ME ROAR!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Nothing wrong at all with that. It's best to wait for the right girl, then just some one night stand.

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
          Nothing wrong at all with it. I think it's better to wait for a bit
          before diving in
          to something like that. Too many people take the subject way too lightly, and they end up messing up their lives over something that should be wonderful.

Take your time. Meet the right girl. Use protection, and make sure you're ready for it.

WHoDey...you sure have a way with words...lol....

but I agree with what your saying..
          Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

What is sad is that in this day and age, a 17 year old (aka a child) is getting praise for being a virgin.

That is what should be expected, not something that is out of the norm... sadly however it is.

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanCam
              What is sad is that in this day and age, a 17 year old (aka a child) is getting praise for being a virgin.

That is what should be expected, not something that is out of the norm... sadly however it is.
              Exactly. Kids aren't supposed to be doin' eachother during highschool years and possibly even early college. I'm 13. I'm keeping my virginity till I'm married.
              MMA News
              MMA News 247

Comment

chaji...

i dont think i have come across u on here before...

but i do commend ur actions and thoughts....

i dont know ur motives... either religion or just common sense...

but as long as their r just, rightenous and honest to urself.... then good on ya!!!

but i was not as smart as u....
                i got involved early... and "sex" in all its upheld purity and sacredness... lost all meaning to me... well..... many yrs ago....

but seeing ppl waiting and keeping the act of love real and pure... makes me feel at times that i lost something that i can never regain.... to have the chance to share something great with someone... but then i stop thinking... and move on...

what u r doing is awsum... and keep it up... no matter how much crap ppl give u... cos if u know u r doing the right thing for urself... their empty and cheap shots at u will be like warm water off a ducks back....

soup....

and a motto that i spread to as many ppl as i can.. one that is easy to remember and it fun for th kids....

"if it's not on.... it's not on!!!!"

ps. if u dont get it...

well.... get smarter.... but its theme is about using "protection"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by champbronc2
                  Exactly. Kids aren't supposed to be doin' eachother during highschool years and possibly even early college. I'm 13. I'm keeping my virginity till I'm married.
                  -- --

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Originally posted by Chaji
                    So, I was talking to an old friend earlier today and she suddenly asked me when was the last time I got laid. I told her I was still a virgin and she didn't believe me. It took me a while to convince her, and now she won't stop giving me crap about it.

Anyways, is it really that unusual for a 17 year old to be a virgin? I've never really sought to have sex or even a relationship; I just think that being in high school, relationships and such are pretty meaningless. You see people changing partners like they change their underwear. Maybe now that I'm starting college I'll be more active in the lady hunt, but I'm not worried about 'getting laid'. I'm more interested in a serious relationship.

Oh well, you all probably think I'm a loser for even thinking about posting this, but so be it. Just curious is all.

Yep, you're a loser.

You should be losing your virginity at 12 like the rest of us.

I'm kidding of course.

Actually, I think I'm a born again virgin. I haven't had it so long I've forgotten what it's like.

Comment

well i am a 15 year old virgin just starting high school, i dont think it that importan to do it in high school...but i guess if you can you might as well

but i aight doing it till i find the right girl
                      Last edited by maruske845; 06-18-2006, 06:06 AM.

I still miss the blue background.

Comment

Chaji,

I say good for you. I wish I could have had your smarts when I was in high school. Not that I was having sex all over the place, but I was way too interested in having a boyfriend... there are so many other things I could have been doing with my life, other than inviting heartbreak. It sounds like you have your priorities straight.

And when you DO meet that special girl, she's going to think it's great that you've waited, trust me. It's hard for a girl to meet a guy who hasn't just had sex with everything that moves, and when you find one, you know he's a keeper.

Good luck to you, and your friends are all idiots!
                        sigpic

Comment

One thing I hate is walking into lunch, sitting down at the table and hearing nothing in other conversations apart from sex. I see no point in casual sex because it's just...not right IMO. And I commend you for having the self restraint and actually caring for who you're with.

Unfortunately it's worse here than over there, there's a lot of pressure to do it as early as possible for some reason. And it's really sad. Don't give in to pressure, make sure you choose wisely and go slowly cause you'll probably end up with many fewer regrets
                          sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Chaji change that 17 to 40 and you've got yourself a thread

Seriously though I think your fine where your at I mean if the studdliest man alive (me) is still a virgin then it's cool to be a virgin .

Comment

Originally posted by Chaji

Yes, I guess 17 is really old to be a virgin these days.

I really, really admire you. Keep up the good "non-work."

(And I still love your avy.)

-----

Comment

Working...
                              X