Apology thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apology thread

I have already posted this, but I feel it was important enough to deserve a thread that will die in a day.

a*hem

I will be resigning from my position as Snk's campaign manager.

It recently came to the public's attention that I own a Ben Roethlisberger and a Seahawks jersey. and I am sorry to say, that these rumors are true.

I wish to make it clear that Snk had no involvement in this incident, and it does not reflect his views.

Again, I am sorry.

I am sorry for hurting WhoDey, I am sorry to Red for shaming her with my bad taste and I hope you both can eventually forgive me!

TDforTatum, it seems you may have the last laugh in this one sided battle of wits! Enjoy your unexpected victory!

and last, but not least, I am sorry to Snk for being unable to fulfill my duties (haha, sounds like doody), and for leaving on such a short notice. I however felt this was the best move I could make in order to keep your image intact.

*walks over to helicopter*

*stops, waves both hands with peace signs*

*falls down helicpoter stairs*

*helicopter leaves*

We've already discussed the terms and conditions that would need to be fulfilled prior to your apology being accepted by me. I can't speak for anyone else.

It is truly a dark day here on Broncomania.
    HEAR ME ROAR!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Feel like I'm in an episode of LOST...........

Edit,...... Or is it All my Children?

Kidding, kidding.........

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn

Feel like I'm in an episode of LOST...........
        Hmm, never saw that show.

I mean, thats a great show!

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamunmun
          Hmm, never saw that show.

I mean, thats a great show!
          I gave up when I lost my map.

Comment

I gave up when I lost my map.
            I owe you a CP for that!

Comment

I have already posted this, but I feel it was important enough to deserve a thread that will die in a day.

a*hem

It recently came to the public's attention that I own a Ben Roethlisberger and a Seahawks jersey. and I am sorry to say, that these rumors are true.

I wish to make it clear that Snk had no involvement in this incident, and it does not reflect his views.

Again, I am sorry.

I am sorry for hurting WhoDey, I am sorry to Red for shaming her with my bad taste and I hope you both can eventually forgive me!

TDforTatum, it seems you may have the last laugh in this one sided battle of wits! Enjoy your unexpected victory!

and last, but not least, I am sorry to Snk for being unable to fulfill my duties (haha, sounds like doody), and for leaving on such a short notice. I however felt this was the best move I could make in order to keep your image intact.

*helicopter leaves*
              HELICOPTER??

You have a HELICOPTER??

What about those drinks and restroom screens??

-----

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
                HELICOPTER??

You have a HELICOPTER??

-----
                I just cant win!

*cries*

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
                  HELICOPTER??

You have a HELICOPTER??

-----
                  Top, at your age, a Chopper's just gonna give you motion sickness. Does to me. lol.

MUSTANGS Baby!! GT MUSTANGS!!!

Comment

a*hem

Again, I am sorry.

*helicopter leaves*
                    __________________________________________________ _____________________________________

Any broadcast, or other use of this apology, without the expressed, written consent of the National Football League.......is prohibited.

If this had been an actual emergency,.............................

Comment

It recently came to the public's attention that I own a Ben Roethlisberger*
                      You are now dead to me.

But hey, that red crap from India should be taking hold anytime now. Once your the world's second greatest mutant power these people will be apologizing to you...

Comment

I'm sorry for peeing in someones flower patch.

Not really......

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
                          You are now dead to me.

But hey, that red crap from India should be taking hold anytime now. Once your the world's second greatest mutant power these people will be apologizing to you...
                          Well, I do own a D-Jack jersey too and was rooting for them during the SB!

So far though, all I have from eating those stupid cells is some sort of wierd growth that keeps talking to me.

Comment

Top, at your age, a Chopper's just gonna give you motion sickness. Does to me. lol.

MUSTANGS Baby!! GT MUSTANGS!!!
                            Oh yes, I love horses!

Had two as a kid!

(But what are GT horses? )

-----

Comment

I just cant win!

*cries*
                              That's funny.

That's what Dole said after his Presidential campaign.

-----

Comment

Working...
                              X